Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swiss v Ukraine

Carlos

Due to an unfortunate accident in the Argies not winning in 90 mins and then me pressing the wrong button, I need a Ukraine win to break even [-o< Come on Shevva.

Think you'll be ok with that one Carlos, I can see Ukraine knicking this one especially seen as Swizerlard are without Senderos their main defender.

It is a good match to watch, every player is giving 100%, both teams have hit the cross bar. The closing down and tackling is phenominal, the pace of the game is fast, surely they can't keep that up through extra time but there are a lot of young and very fit lads out there.

Them pundits in the studio are a set of boring farts

It is a good match to watch, every player is giving 100%, both teams have hit the cross bar. The closing down and tackling is phenominal, the pace of the game is fast, surely they can't keep that up through extra time but there are a lot of young and very fit lads out there.

Them pundits in the studio are a set of boring farts

As predicted Penalty Shoot out, I half agree with you but both sides didn't want to lose.

Due to an unfortunate accident in the Argies not winning in 90 mins and then me pressing the wrong button, I need a Ukraine win to break even [-o< Come on Shevva.

Come on Shevva. Missed his penalty #-o 30Million my arse

• Moderators
isn't it the 90 minute score that counts ?

Depends what you go for. Lower odds for outright winner but after being stung on the Argie result (and I'm not alone here), outright winners are the future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.