Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre-season game Vitoria de Guimarães - Bolton

white&black

Hi guys, looks like we're facing again in a match :D

Our 1st pre season game in hour home will be with Bolton

the game still don't have a date, but i think that will be in the beginning of august.

Look forward to see you guys here again, the best football fans that we had here in our town; so, make the reservations.

Cya

PS1: as soon i know the date i'll inform you guys.

PS2: If this topic isn't in the corrct section, sorry, a Mod please move it, to the correct section.

I like this match report (thanks to Google translation :D )

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ton_wanderers_1

Fantastic environment in Alfonso Enriques, to receive plus a game from the third day from Goblet the UEFA phase from groups. Minutes before if initiating the departure, notice comings of Russia, indicated a victory of the Zenith on Seville for 2-0. Thus, in the challenge of this night front to the English, one became imperative, a victory, that placed equips it of Guimar??es, in good position to be able to fight for a place of access to the following phase. I cannot, nor would obtain to leave of saying a little of the environment that if lived in the city in last the two days. The English, are known as untiring adepts in the support to its equip, for the amount of beer that ingest and for the disregards that they provoke, and in this last point, a clear minority. I had the chance to visit some of the main points of the city before the departure, and the environment that if lived was in all identical one to the one of Euro 2004. Much joy, c??nticos to be entoados the full pulm??es, in a mixture of blue white black color/with/the red one of the Bolton.

The fifth place that the Bolton occupies at this moment in English Liga, is not born of perhaps. It equips it led for Sam Allardyce, has in the theoretical plan a very superior breeding to the one of the Victory. It was not by chance, that Jaime Pacheco launched the favoritism for the side of the English. But in the first part, especially in first the forty and five minutes, it was not what it was seen in Guimar??es. The Victory although not to have great occasions of golo, it practically leaned the Bolton in its half field. It equips it English, it had the notion exacta, that to leave Portugal with a point, would be good resulted, leaving an unbroken one the position, that allows the ticket it to the following phase. However, and as it related the Portuguese trainer in the end of the game well, really, the Victory is the champion of the moral victories. It equips it, obtain to have game domain, does not feel ???fear??? of the adversaries, but it does not materialize in golos the advantage that it acquires on them. Two or three players of value above of the average notice themselves clearly, but given the events in Portuguese Liga, he obtains to create its proper moments of affliction. In the first part, the Guimar??es has 2 occasions to be able to arrive at golo, that very they are badly used to advantage, and in the only time that the Bolton arrives at the beacon of Paiva, golo does not appear for much luck!

What it moved in the second part, it gave at least, so that the party of the soccer has its more important and empolgantes moments. It had festejo of golos. E to have a stadium ???dress??? the severity for a game of the UEFA and to finish tied up to the zero, is something that a loving one of soccer never can desire. In the reality, the game of well was yesterday not played. It did not have great possibilities of golo. I left the stadium, with the certainty, that if had a winner, this would have of being the Victory. It equips it enters determined for the second part, I think however, that Jaime Pacheco must have placed Pablo more early Sergio and Targino. As it made the English technician, who at the beginning placed Diouf and later later Ricardo Vaz T??. By the way, the players who had entered in the second part, had been responsible the direct ones, for what of better if he passed in the departure. E when few believed, here it is that Saganowski, a player that relieve better when plays alone, of what supported with D??rio, decides to its style better, to cabecear a ball superior centered by Targino, and to place the Victory in the front of the marker. The stadium ???enloqueceu???! They had been 120 seconds of pure magic, of emotion, nobody believed that what would be come close to pass, it could happen. The lack of experience in the European competitions, takes off some lucidity to equips them. The Victory marks the 5 minutes of the end, one golo, that it would guarantee 3 points to it and an excellent position in the classificativa table, to fight for a place in the following phase. But, as all we know, the game finishes when the arbitrator whistles. E Ricardo Vaz T??, in one launches of pure classroom, still obtains to more than tie up to to the departure, leading to madness the 4,000 English that occupied the group of benches north. The sadness was enormous for the thousands of Portuguese, controlled madness for the British, untiring adepts in the support to its equips.

E Ricardo Vaz T??, in one launches of pure classroom, still obtains to more than tie up to to the departure, leading to madness the 4,000 English that occupied the group of benches north. The sadness was enormous for the thousands of Portuguese, controlled madness for the British, untiring adepts in the support to its equips.

"controlled madness for the British"

:D that just about summed up the trip

Hi guys, looks like we're facing again in a match :D

Our 1st pre season game in hour home will be with Bolton

the game still don't have a date, but i think that will be in the beginning of august.

Look forward to see you guys here again, the best football fans that we had here in our town; so, make the reservations.

Cya

PS1: as soon i know the date i'll inform you guys.

PS2: If this topic isn't in the corrct section, sorry, a Mod please move it, to the correct section.

oohhh.... exciting stuff....wudnt mind a bit of that

won't be the same going back*

*unless theres 4000 of us :D

Hope this is a wind up because as Horwich says, it will be a total let down.

The memories of Guimaraes should be the UEFA Cup game on a sunny November day in a packed square, drinking beer and singing with 3000+ Bolton fans.

Going to a preseason game with a few 100 Boltonians well mask the great memories.

We heard from our president club today that we will not face you guys caus e your season starts very early, we couldn't arrange a date that suits the two parts so..., i'm sad cause i really hoped taht we could meet again.

I wish you the best luck for the coming season guys.

PS: Apresenta????o com a Real Sociedad

Ao contr??rio do que chegou a ser noticiado a apresenta????o oficial do Vit??ria aos s??cios n??o ser?? realizada com os ingleses do Bolton, mas antes com a Real Sociedad. Os espanh??is apadrinhar??o o novo Vit??ria para a ??poca 2006/2007, no dia 6 de Agosto -um domingo ??? apelas 21horas.

We heard from our president club today that we will not face you guys cause your season starts very early, we couldn't arrange a date that suits the two parts so..., I'm sad cause i really hoped that we could meet again.

I wish you the best luck for the coming season guys.

PS:  Apresenta????o com a Real Sociedad

Ao contr??rio do que chegou a ser noticiado a apresenta????o oficial do Vit??ria aos s??cios n??o ser?? realizada com os ingleses do Bolton, mas antes com a Real Sociedad. Os espanh??is apadrinhar??o o novo Vit??ria para a ??poca 2006/2007, no dia 6 de Agosto -um domingo ??? apelas 21horas.

i used to like portugal till that goofy red ginger got rooney sent off

Guest Biff

Have I missed something here. I don't think Ronaldo told Rooney to stamp in Carvalho's groin so how could he have got Rooney sent off neither was he the referee.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.