Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BRAZIL v GHANA

HomerJay

Apparently Ghana have been well on top

But Adriano has just scored a clearly offside goal on the stroke of HT

2-0

Curtains for Ghana

I just hope Fatso doesn't score any more...I have ante-post money on Klose and Torres for top scorer

I've been watching all the first half, that Muntari we have been linked with would fit in a treat with us. He whinges and moans at every single decision and can't tackle for toffee (he is the new Diouf) - he does have some blinding moments of skill though and he has got a terrific shot on him as well

• Moderators
Apparently Ghana have been well on top

But Adriano has just scored a clearly offside goal on the stroke of HT

2-0

Curtains for Ghana

I just hope Fatso doesn't score any more...I have ante-post money on Klose and Torres for top scorer

not clear at all

marginal at end of a great move, can see why it was not given

itv commentators all over ghana and some bias on how offside it was(n't)

Enjoyed the game 2-0 was a fair enough score though there were some dodgy decisions either way.

Looking forward to the french against the spanish. Should be good. I can see another bet on the draw with betfair coming on.

Enjoyed the game 2-0 was a fair enough score though there were some dodgy decisions either way.

Looking forward to the french against the spanish. Should be good. I can see another bet on the draw with betfair coming on.

It finished 3-0 by the way. I don't think it was a fair result Brazil were very lucky in the first half and could easily gone in 1-1 at half time, then it would have been a completely different game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.