Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cristiano Ronaldo

Zozzy

5004ff40.jpg upyoursbrit.gif gary neville.jpg

diving for free kicks and

asking for his man u team mate to be sent off

[-X [-X

How can he return to English football, what reception will he get in league matches?gary neville

5004ff40.jpg  upyoursbrit.gif  gary neville.jpg

diving for free kicks and  

asking for his man u team mate to be sent off

[-X  [-X

How can he return to English football, what reception will he get in league matches?gary neville

Agreed Zoz! ....and the fukkkker winked as though to say....GOODBYE....what a wannnnker!

He will (and should) get f??ckin hammered from every set of fans next season. He was way out of order. He was winding Rooney up from before the first whistle with a headbutt in the centre circle. [-X [-X

He will (and should) get f??ckin hammered from every set of fans next season. He was way out of order. He was winding Rooney up from before the first whistle with a headbutt in the centre circle. [-X [-X

Aye and I hope Rooney lamps him one on first day of training, cheating diving litlle one trick little c??nt

I hope the kunt gets bricked at the Reebok.

To add insult to injury I had to leg the last few hundred yards of the 30 mins walk back from the town centre boozer as I've now got the shits. Big time.

And we'd planned and sorted the trip out next week for the semis.

So to sum up, no trip, no semis, I've got the raging gallops and some Munich Kunt has winked his way to the WC semifinal.

'kin 'ell :cry:

Guest Liam_Bwfc

What a gary neville, i agree i hope every set of fans Boo him this up coming season, i hope he leaves english football for ever! but mind you the ref was just as bad.

What a gary neville, i agree i hope every set of fans Boo him this up coming season, i hope he leaves english football for ever! but mind you the ref was just as bad.

the ref did nothing wrong apart from not booking ronaldo for asking to get rooney sent off. he had a good game

Guest The Special One

I can honestly say that if I see him on the streets of Manchester I will bite his f??ckin face off. And I ain't even a violent kind a guy

Guest Liam_Bwfc

He has admitted to Real Madrid talks, but he will decide his future after the world cup (which will be wednesday! come on france!).

Definetly be gone before end of transfer window. Ferguson would put Rooney over Twathead for manure, so bearing that in mind i think Rooney should pussy him on the first day back to training.

Ronaldo also fcuked me right off when he had a moan at Crouch for not kicking the ball out when a portugese player pretended to be injured. It's going to take a long time to get over this one.

Definetly be gone before end of transfer window. Ferguson would put Rooney over Twathead for manure, so bearing that in mind i think Rooney should pussy him on the first day back to training.

Ronaldo also fcuked me right off when he had a moan at Crouch for not kicking the ball out when a portugese player pretended to be injured. It's going to take a long time to get over this one.

their gut actually played on untill they lost the ball then went down.

the ref did nothing wrong apart from not booking ronaldo for asking to get rooney sent off. he had a good game

Bollox.

He was as bad as that referee (Meijr was it?) from the Euros.

You know full well he gave pathetic soft fouls for fcuk all to them diving cnuts.

Had it been Scotland you'd be fcuking outraged like we are.

And the red card, if you'd asked him a minute after he'd given it what it was for, it would've been a very delayed reply.

Anyone think that Ronaldo's actions yesterday, were to win him a move to Madrid? i hope he does go, it will be one less cheating, diving, idiot in our league, a league that i am proud of, i dont want players like him disgrasing our countrys football, let him go and join the spanish cheating fukkers, were he belongs.!

Anyone think that Ronaldo's actions yesterday, were to win him a move to Madrid? i hope he does go, it will be one less cheating, diving, idiot in our league, a league that i am proud of, i dont want players like him disgrasing our countrys football, let him go and join the spanish cheating fukkers, were he belongs.!

Completerly agree. I don't think we will see him in a United shirt again, or even in the premiership again, if Van Nistlerooy made him cry, Rooney will make him shit his pants. I thought he would go before this but I think it has just sealed his move out of the premiership.

I would like to see him play one last time though to hail the worst load of abuse possible at the fcukin rapist pussy, it would make me feel a bit better.

Guest Biff

You can boo Ronaldo all you like and call him all the names under the sun but it will not change the result of the match. England lost, get over it and move on. If you have to boo anyone, then boo Rooney for having no discipline, Lampard, Gerrard and Carragher for not being able to score a penalty, The Swede for being incompetent. McClaren for not advising the Swede better. Robinson for not saving all the penalties from "cheating Dagos" Carragher for saying it's going to penalties, put me on I'll score one. And by the way don't forget Carvalho was involved when Rooney got injured at Stamford Bridge.

Does anyone know what Mrs Charlton, Mrs Hurst, Mrs Hunt etc were doing in 1966 when their husbands were actually winning World Cup games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.