Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

EUROPEAN TOUR BOOK

Smiley

Within two minutes of arriving in Bourgas some Bulgarian skins were threatening to cut our throats. Forward nine months and I was flicking through a holiday brochure which was offering a weeks holiday at the Hotel Bulgaria in Bourgas, ??459 in July. Think I will pass on that. :D

Planes, Trains and Automobiles to Sunny Beach was an experience, especially the peg sellars on the train.

Plus the pre visit briefing by a Bulgarian in Nigeria - Now that's another storey :D

I got a taxi from marseille airport with a poster on this site.

i rang the same poster from the seat behind him in the taxi and he still did nt know who i was. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Within two minutes of arriving in Bourgas some Bulgarian skins were threatening to cut our throats. Forward nine months and I was flicking through a holiday brochure which was offering a weeks holiday at the Hotel Bulgaria in Bourgas, ??459 in July. Think I will pass on that. :D

Planes, Trains and Automobiles to Sunny Beach was an experience, especially the peg sellars on the train.

Plus the pre visit briefing by a Bulgarian in Nigeria - Now that's another storey :D

I got a taxi from marseille airport with a poster on this site.

i rang the same poster from the seat behind him in the taxi and he still did nt know who i was. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Don't know what your on about :^o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.