Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

World Cup Presentation

Guest Biff

Does anyone else agree with me that the presentation of the trophy at the end of the game on Sunday was a complete shambles. In fact there was hardly a presentation at all. The Italians may have been happy to have won but surely they could have kept away from the cup until it had been presented to the captain. I don't like on pitch presentations and I hope the new Wembley is going to have the 39 steps included for future presentations. If it isn't then some re-designing needs to be done.

Does anyone else agree with me that the presentation of the trophy at the end of the game on Sunday was a complete shambles.  In fact there was hardly a presentation at all.  The Italians may have been happy to have won but surely they could have kept away from the cup until it had been presented to the captain.   I don't like on pitch presentations and I hope the new Wembley is going to have the 39 steps included for future presentations. If it isn't then some re-designing needs to be done.

It was really poor, I've seen better organised presentations in the Bolton Sunday League. Took ages to organise and then it was just a mess.

aye, the wops were acting like dicks patting it and putting the hat on it

very amsuing when the fifa bloke came up and took it off them

He treated them like naughty schoolkids when he took the trophy away.

worse still, it was some chav kid in trackies who brought it from its podium to put it next to the players - no royalty, or regality about it - just shite!

Did you see that good looking short skirted bird with the top tan nick the last medal off the silver salver? Bloody French Pikey!

Betcha didn't as you were probably looking at sometihng else and not her slight of hand!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.