Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Got a text from Squidgy out in Spain

SatanGreavsie

Squidgy and Buckhurst weren??t on the train from Seville to Huelva this morning. I??m in the Hotel nw waiting for H to arrive. It??s bloody hot here. We are in the same hotel as Ruth Crawshaw. Squidgy might be drunk enough t have a go at her. Buenos Dias.

The one I got from Squidgy was:

I've left the lads to it they have been on the piss constantly. I've opted for the girlie option of shopping and tapas!

Also Squidgy isn't happy with Borgetti for his complete refusal to get his autograph.

I've got a good photo of H standing all on his lonesome with a security guard wathching over him for the entire 2nd half against Seville as he hurles abuse at the holidaying dam F***king ungrateful set of b******s who wouldn't even acknowledge any of the fans commitment to turning up in Spain.

1.jpg

Skin

F***king ungrateful set of b******s who wouldn't even acknowledge any of the fans commitment to turning up in Spain.

Skin

It happened a few seasons ago, pre-seasons in Portugal. Not one player came and signed a autograph or acknowledged us.

Guest squidgy66

I can confirm that I was in Spain you set of shitehawks!! Cracking trip amongst the highlights -

H - too many to mention another "I told you I was going to fuucking fall" and his obsession with taking pics of Spanish girl's belly-buttons

Biff- His intro to some young lads in the street "Hello I'm a paedophile. Take my picture" and his rendition of New York, New York that I'll post when I can figure out how to.

Buckhurst - Speaking in english in Seville convinced they'd understand everthing if he added 'io' on the end of every word and stumbling into the room at about 3am stuttering "I'm fuucking arseholed" and proceeding to resemble a game of 'it's the knock-out'

Some spanish twaat in an Arsenal top in Seville that to offence to me and Buckhurst when we were having a beer who dropped his kecks then threatened us with a serviette holder

Meeting some dodgy Farnworth ex=-pat :D

Carlos' worldwind tour (without walking into a lampost) =D>

And of course me - for not fuckiing up once :D

Guest squidgy66
I believed all that, until the last line! :D

Bastardo!

And I forgot the classic - "favourite way to kill a gecko". Heartless buggers.

H = Lizard murderer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.