Horwich

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Top boys larging it at Besiktas:

besiktasboltonwanderersgu8.jpg

If anyone has a picture of me on that square in Guimaraes, can they post it please? I have yet to see one, I had a red EnglandFans cap on, my trademark Adidas top and a Guimaraes top on.

• Moderators
Can't find it but if anyone has it can they put it on. The picture in Guimaraes square with the old girl and the EHD banner hanging from her balcony. Best picture ever never mind UEFA one.

33004054429gu5.jpg

• Members

lost all my pics from my euro tour when my young un deleted the folder they were in :( god bless her !!!!! my favourite pic was of the flares on taxim (sp) square before the game with jc brixton zoz me salford etc on it but i cant find it on here anymore ?

i'd be grateful to anyone willing to mail me pics or vids of our travels

paulheyes67@hotmail.com

many thanks in advance

• Moderators
lost all my pics from my euro tour when my young un deleted the folder they were in :( god bless her !!!!! my favourite pic was of the flares on taxim (sp) square before the game with jc brixton zoz me salford etc on it but i cant find it on here anymore ?

i'd be grateful to anyone willing to mail me pics or vids of our travels

paulheyes67@hotmail.com

many thanks in advance

Sorted.

Different fat bloke. I think they're refering to the 'Portugal fat bloke', not the 'Marseille fat bloke'.

As I posted my question under a photo from Guimares, I thought the clue was in the question?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.