Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Do You Want To Win The Cl?

Sweep

Champions League Winner?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm expecting it to be related to gambling. Any other reason would be slightly odd and frankly, difficult to justify.

i shouldnt have to justify mesel but,

i) yes money is involved

ii) My best mates dad died this season he was an avid Manure fan and a true gent and for that reason alone

i want them to clean up this year :good:

Edited by hughesy

• Site Supporter

hope chelsea win, just so mourinho leaves and then see what him and chelsea achieve next.

also i dont have to put up with plastic chelsea fans, but manure and scousers are ten a penny.

Edited by HomerJay

also i dont have to put up with plastic chelsea fans, but manure and scousers are ten a penny.
Unfortunately, living down south, I am surrounded by plastic Chelsea fans............and of course Man U fans as well

I want United to win nowt but want an English club to win the ECL so, whoever wins the Chelsea v Liverpool semi will be the team I want to win the final. I would love it if the scum won fook all.

I'm with Bolty, I want an English club to win it, but want United to win nothing. So either Chelsea or Liverpool, preferably Liverpool.

Edited by Eddie

All credit to the Munichs last night for "shovin' it up the eyeties" and showing the rest of europe the Bulldog Spirit.Eat Shit Johnny Foreigner.On a lighter note i'll go for the Big Merseyside Club.

Chelsea. It's not as if I approve of the money they have spent, but I despise the Munichs and the self-pity city, and a part of me likes Chelsea, for making Fergie chew on more gum than ever before.

Plus Mourinho is a legend. (In my view)

Chelsea. It's not as if I approve of the money they have spent, but I despise the Munichs and the self-pity city, and a part of me likes Chelsea, for making Fergie chew on more gum than ever before.

Plus Mourinho is a legend. (In my view)

I agree :good:

I hate ManU almost as much as I love BWFC. I was supporting Roma against them (on and off the field). I hope they get dicked in the semi-final of both cups and I hope they f*ck up in the league.

AC Milan, without a doubt! Didn't mind Liverpool winning it in the 70's, but if you think that any of the so called 'English' teams give a stuff about anything but themselves, you're deluded. Feck em all! And I hope Spurs get knocked out tomorrow as well!

Do you think they were cheering us on last year!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.