Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Squidgy A 2007 Korean Travel Odessy

Guest squidgy66

Guest squidgy66
[

The Athy and Deane whites appeared to make a monumental no-show though. No flags. No chicken lovers. No nowt. A fifty per cent drop in attendance as 5 of them didn't pitch. :-k

I know why they didn't attend . No doubt they will tell you all about it at the final on Saturday

Deane whites where talking about fuckin off to Thailand before the final. Dirty buggers. Funny no show, or this Subway map is all in Korean no-show :blink: (It was over an hour away from the centre)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squidgy66
I'VE FOUND THE LINK FOR THE KOREAN LADS - HERE'S THE PICCIES :yahoo:

http://cafe.daum.net/bwks

Have a look at the videos. The three lads who ran it had access all areas passes and obviously spanked ther arse out of them =D>

Guest squidgy66
Are the Koreans planning to come over for a game?

I doubt it. But they do love us long time. They had the old-style badge on there drums :good: =D>

Guest squidgy66
Squidgy nick the flag the long with with bolton on it we will hang it over the west stand they will love that

It's not as pretty as it used to be. Daft buggers set fire to it with the flares ](*,)

Reet I'm :lazy:

Nite nite

Guest squidgy66
need to translate it how do i go on about it?????

Oddly Peace cup photos and videos mean the same :D

I've not bothered yet, but you can use this

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=EN

The one that's about fifth down in the videos with the most hits is the best as it does all the behind-the-scenes footage including Dioufy pricking about dancing :rofl:

And the last one is my future wife :wub:

ive enjoyed youre blog that much, there'll be a beer waiting for you next time i see you

And that goes for all of you :D :drinks:

Edited by squidgy66

Guest squidgy66

Forgot to mention. I went to a big supermarket near my hotel yesterday. It was like Tesco Extra on acid! They ahd alsorts - pets (well I think they were pets, it may have been the fresh meat counter :huh: ), live fish and people trying to get you to try their produce screaming to you on every corner (free meal if you are abit down on the old spondoolies :D ) I bought a load of really snazzy cheap-as-chips tupperware. Tupperware FFS! Why?! I've now got to buy a bag so I can transport the pissing lot back to the UK. Those who know me will see the real Squidgy coming out there ](*,)

Off again to join the Wedding went boys to watch them play the Japanese side in a little while. I'm hoping it's going to be a decent turn-out as all the English clubs have a decent following and they hate the Japanese with a passion.

Might pop in and see my new mate Mr Yong at his bar en route and while away an hour or so. People over here look deceptively young. I was chatting ith him yesterday and though he was about fifty. He showed me a picture of him in the mid 70s when he was in the military and said he was 28 at the time. Christ that makes him the best part of 70! :huh:

Guest squidgy66

I've just been looking properly through the pictures on that website. Some belters on there. And I think the lads will get the reason why I am obsessing about that model now (hell even the girls!).

I think I'm gong to be late for the match if I don't get a spurt on. Need to shower as I smell like a badgers arse :D

Guest squidgy66
'ere Squidge, get us a Peace Cup tshirt will you?

med_gallery_7_32_63876.jpg

(XXL if they do them :blink: )

You every heard of PMs? They only do them in large or small fat boy (trust me I've asked :roll: )

You every heard of PMs? They only do them in large or small fat boy (trust me I've asked :roll: )

Ile have a large if theres one going spare.

Iam good for a few quid honest I am.

Edited by bwfcryan86

is there summert wrong with me because Japanese/Korean birds do nowt for me at all

must be there eyes anf white faces! Where are the paper bags?

If you spend all yer time on King St, then you must only like King St women!

Sun from Lost does it for me. Rats and drainpipes comes to mind.

:give_rose:kimlost2.jpg

Guest squidgy66
If you spend all yer time on King St, then you must only like King St women!

Sun from Lost does it for me. Rats and drainpipes comes to mind.

:give_rose:kimlost2.jpg

I bet she is about fifty. I'm too thick to figure out how to downsize the photos. My little minx is a honey.

Satan - chop chop!!

Guest squidgy66

Pasted from another thread:

I've just got back from the Reading game. The same happened. No response from the players whatsoever. I was screaming about them being a load of ignorant cuntts.

The Reading fans were going to go to the players exit and/or hotel. They left in disgust. Knock them or not they spent 2,000 quid to get there. I was proud to be a "Reading for a day" with them.

Nearly all players are working class lads that have made good. Their lack of acknowledgement fuckin disgusts me some times.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest squidgy66

There was loads of stuff I wanted to post today after the match as it was a great laugh the Reading lads. They went home tonight after their last night. Now I can't be arsed :(

Guest squidgy66
squidge

yer still a JCL

:rofl:

Boverred?

If you haven't eaten dog shut yer mouth... :yahoo:

Here fishy fishy.....:yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.