Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Red Lion Roll Call

Where is showing this in Bolton?

Don't wanna have to travel to some backwater hovel like Over Hulton, Horwich or Walkden

There is a boozer on Deane Rd definately opening up for the match. I wont know til 7.30am whether I will be going to that one or not until I have spoken to the other lads about it. There are quite a few of us so should be a good atmosphere.

Plenty of people on here have got my phone number for texting me in the morn if you want to join us. Sorry it is short notice but only just found out that the landlord at the cricket club has changed his mind about opening early.

There is a boozer on Deane Rd definately opening up for the match. I wont know til 7.30am whether I will be going to that one or not until I have spoken to the other lads about it. There are quite a few of us so should be a good atmosphere.

Plenty of people on here have got my phone number for texting me in the morn if you want to join us. Sorry it is short notice but only just found out that the landlord at the cricket club has changed his mind about opening early.

I sense that Zoz is organising a Wanderersways Flashmob!!!

def?

I went in for the semi final and some lads were mithering the landlady to open early for the final, i fooked off at the final whistle so i never heard what she said. The lanlords a big whites fan so i'm ASSUMING he'll have it on, i might pop in fert second half meself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.