Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rabotnicki Excuses Thread

Samhater

Think im on this round the world trip to!!

Can't get time off work and need to save my sickie for a later round. I think maybe 3 years running before my boss can spot the correlation between ilness and BWFC in Europe.

You lot will have a great time over there, very jealous.

On a serious note, do you think UEFA Cup causes a loss of gates in the league at home? I mean, if your on a budget, 1 away trip is your ST money for the year.

I know most who go away in Europe are loyal fans who go to all games in all comps, but when I went to Guimaraes, many who I spoke to didn't go to as many games due to the cost of the once in a lifetime trip

Can't get time off work and need to save my sickie for a later round. I think maybe 3 years running before my boss can spot the correlation between ilness and BWFC in Europe.

You lot will have a great time over there, very jealous.

On a serious note, do you think UEFA Cup causes a loss of gates in the league at home? I mean, if your on a budget, 1 away trip is your ST money for the year.

I know most who go away in Europe are loyal fans who go to all games in all comps, but when I went to Guimaraes, many who I spoke to didn't go to as many games due to the cost of the once in a lifetime trip

I've only been to 1 game all season! Watching Bolton home & away is a "been there, seen it, bought the t-shirt" experience. Watching them in Europe is a whole new ball game and very enjoyable. I imagine I will do the same as Satan and prob do a day-trip for one of the group games. I expect to go to every away game in Europe and very few domestically. That's my choice. Wish I had the time and money, but I don't.

Future seasons in Europe - I can easily imagine skipping games.

Get paid the day of the game and dont have a passport.

HOWEVER

im thinking i might go to liverpool and get my passport this week then get my wage a week early from the bank and do it.

Its a teaser:

Dont eat for a month and walk into work but go to macedonia for a day

OR

Eat shit at work and on the bus and turn into a fat barsteward

Hmmmmm

It's easy mate, I will see you there then......!

HOWEVER

im thinking i might go to liverpool and get my passport this week then get my wage a week early from the bank and do it.

Its a teaser:

OR

Hmmmmm

Beer swiller Manchester to Malaga, Benalmadena beer swilling for one week, total cost including Hotel and jack bit, ?170 per person, feck the footy id rather go swilling in spain.

Beer swiller

Well if somebody starts another thread titled "Benalmadena roll call" perhaps you can be the first to post on that, however this thread is "FK Rabotnik roll call".

Where the f*ck is Beer swiller Manchester?

HOWEVER

Its a teaser:

OR

Hmmmmm

I can't believe you have even considered those 2 as options. Get on it Stevie, see you in Skopje :drinks:

Don't tell her you are going

i have got used to having testicles... she would literally rip them off

well- literally as in not really

ryan suggested i tell her i am stuck in traffic!!!

he'll go far that lad- i am seriously contemplating booking a week away in the balkans with the whole family, and dumping them for a few days to get to skopje and back

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.