Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Munich Tickets

Smiley

I have a ticket bought from BM as a safety net incase I didn't get a ticket in the away end. I have got one now so have one in Block 339 against the segregation if anyone needs one.

you and 100's of others who panicked

Aye the best bet for these people is to flog em cheap in Munich to Muncheners.

Can't believe it looks like we won't be matching the Guimaraes turnout.

Think this is possibly the last big European game for a generation.

Tis amazing that from 100's panicking and getting tickets in the home end - we may now not sell out our allocation.

Bar somewhere we could drive to, Munich has to be of the easiest possible destinations to get to in the UEFA Cup Group Matches.

J - I would go as far as to say this IS the last big European game for a generation. You could argue that for Bolton Wanderers to be playing Bayern Munich on a level-playing field in the UEFA Cup, is the most glamorous game in our history. How we have not sold out all our tickets is a mystery.

Tis amazing that from 100's panicking and getting tickets in the home end - we may now not sell out our allocation.

Bar somewhere we could drive to, Munich has to be of the easiest possible destinations to get to in the UEFA Cup Group Matches.

J - I would go as far as to say this IS the last big European game for a generation. You could argue that for Bolton Wanderers to be playing Bayern Munich on a level-playing field in the UEFA Cup, is the most glamorous game in our history. How we have not sold out all our tickets is a mystery.

I blame the ticket office

I took my son to Guimaraes, because he was off school at the time.

Our kid wasn't. So think it must have been one of those weeks that not all kids get off.

I know half term was last week in Bolton but its this week in Littleborough.

• Site Supporter

Don't forget a certain poultry based restaurant chain is throwing its doors open in the Horwich area whilst all this Bavarian palaver is going on. The irresistable products on offer therein have probably took 400 off the following.

Aye I did. But at the price it was worth it for the safety net. I missed out going to Marseille and wet meself at the thought of it happening again.

How in holy f?ckery did you miss out on Marseille? Everyone who turned up got in, regardless of having tickets.

How in holy f?ckery did you miss out on Marseille? Everyone who turned up got in, regardless of having tickets.

To be honest, as I couldn't get a ticket I knew I would have to travel under me own steam and hope for a ticket off the scalps at the ground. at the time I had no idea that people were going without tickets and the few people I know who are Bolton weren't going. Knowing that I would be travelling on me jack to Marseille and sticking out like a sore thumb coupled with a few horror stories that I had heard of the place and the cost, I guess I bottled out.

At the time i don't think I was a member of any forums and had pretty much figured I would have been the only one there without. You live and learn and this time I will be in Munich hence the safety net ticket from BM.

Not much of an excuse just the way it was.

I need a ticket in block 340. So if anyone has one to offload please PM me.

Other than that, thought it might be best to have just one thread for tickets and swaps.

Okay, Brixton has sorted my 340 out.

So looks like I have a spare ?25 ticket.

If anyone wants to purchase from me, let me know.

If not, I'll see if I can get a return on it.

Guest ab white

3 tickets going spare for the Bayern Munich game,all in the Bolton End.?18 each!!

Edited by ab white

3 x away end munich tickets block 341 for sale ?18.00 each ,mate got some vip freebies somehow

VIP on an European away trip are a big NO NO.

I could have gone in our Companies Exec Box at the Allianz but why do I want to do that after being on the beer for two days!!

Edited by YATESY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.