Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

United Fans Stabbed In Rome

Sweep

So it seems that 3 Utd fans have been stabbed in Rome. The last time they met in Rome (alst year was it?), there was loads of violence, and presumably after these stabbings, there will be again. No doubt, the Italians will get away with it again.

If this sort of thing happened here in England, there would no doubt be a severe sentence handed out, surely Roma won't get away with it again will they?

stabbings

Guest squidgy66
secret manc

Re-read TSO's post and you've got 1958 lines: "I will not be a dopey c?nt in future"

Post a picture of your works on photoucket and hang your head in shame.

Edited by squidgy66

Guest squidgy66
Tip-top cheers.

Squidgy:

Looks over peoples shoulders on flights when they are reading their passports

I've also got a new credit card now - cheers

Owd fecker!!

I think anyone who is revelling in the fact that a football fan who is travelling abroad to watch their team has been stabbed....irrelevant as to what team they support, should hang their heads in shame... :angry: .

I want them to make a munich kerbab...slice a bit off here & there and we're away :pardon:

I think anyone who is revelling in the fact that a football fan who is travelling abroad to watch their team has been stabbed....irrelevant as to what team they support, should hang their heads in shame... :angry: .

I agree, would people still be happy if these fans had died leaving wives and kids at home.

Also, out of interest, if the same Utd fans were supporting England in Italy, and had been stabbed, would people still think that was good?

a bit of a delicate subject this one, i hate the munich bastards as much as the next man,

but last week when i heard two bolton fans got stabbed i was worried that they wern't seriously hurt and it wasn't anybody of here or i knew them,as you only here stories on the grapevine.so i can imagine how they feel now.

if they'de just recieved a good kicking it would have been acceptable but these fuckin italians are up there with the turks for being scum,its about time eufa did something along the lines of banning there leagues out of europe.

cant see it happening though.

I agree, would people still be happy if these fans had died leaving wives and kids at home.

Also, out of interest, if the same Utd fans were supporting England in Italy, and had been stabbed, would people still think that was good?

Munich fans supporting England? Get out! It's blatant that the despise for these arrogant f?ckwits is worldwide. Although I don't wish death upon the fans of Manchester United, a little cut never hurt anyone (except them cut obv.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.