Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

United Fans Stabbed In Rome

Sweep

I think anyone who is revelling in the fact that a football fan who is travelling abroad to watch their team has been stabbed....irrelevant as to what team they support, should hang their heads in shame... :angry: .

Agree 100%.

Typical ITie trick - handy with a blade and **** all else.

• Moderators

you reckon the Utd fans went looking for it (the fight, not necessarily the stabbings) given that it happened on the bridge that both last season and this they were told to go nowhere near?

you reckon the Utd fans went looking for it (the fight, not necessarily the stabbings) given that it happened on the bridge that both last season and this they were told to go nowhere near?

This bridge is the main route to the stadium though. There was plenty going on there when I went with England in '97.

heard that 70/80 united lads had to get off a bus which was getting them to the ground, they went across the bridge, did the italians at first, OB waded in to the united, so did the romans and it went off big time.

Munich fans supporting England? Get out! It's blatant that the despise for these arrogant f?ckwits is worldwide. Although I don't wish death upon the fans of Manchester United, a little cut never hurt anyone (except them cut obv.)

dont think cwp thought that statement out boothy . england v italy i think youd find the utd fans flying a tricolour not the george cross

anti english scum!!

Edited by scoobydoo

• Site Supporter
Every cloud? All the same place mate - cumulus, nimbus etc - all formed from water vapour.

It might be where they're from in your hemisphere but up here, on TOP of the world, they come from factories like this one.

_39579711_drax203.jpg

• Site Supporter

And standing at Keele service station on the M6 with my pikestaff repelling all the Southern tvvats who are up to their necks in sea water and have suddenly decided that the North west is a great place to live.

Edited by MickyD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.