Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Easyjet

Guest The Special One

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the Easyjet page fired up and ready to go. Prices on Thurs night were ?77 return, by the time I'd clicked on 'search' after the draw they were up to ?90-odd and by the time I'd entered my name and CC details it was ?168. Still, it saves messing about driving or flying miles out of the way.

10 minutes later, the return flight on Friday was ?200 alone.

I don't know if the price is still the same, i'm guessing not but i got ?47.48 for a return liverpool to alicante last night, which i know uriah etc are doing. Then getting the 3.5 hours train to madrid which i think 2nd class is about 30 euros.

I don't know if the price is still the same, i'm guessing not but i got ?47.48 for a return liverpool to alicante last night, which i know uriah etc are doing. Then getting the 3.5 hours train to madrid which i think 2nd class is about 30 euros.

Ive just booked Liverpool -Lisbon Lisbon Madrid on the Wed with Easyjet, then Madrid Dublin (Aer Lingus) Dublin Liverpool (Ryanair) on the Friday, plus I get a cheeky day on the lash in Dublin on the way home!!!

Go to www.skyscanner.net put flight details in and it works out every route possible with lots of airlines and gives you all the cost!!

Guest benidorm white

quite a few lads from here going on the train on Wednesday coming back Friday....just under 40 euros each way!!!

Thanks Horwich, Jeep, Ani. Just want to know that it won't be a Monday night game. If it is, we won't get a flight back until Tuesday.

I'm 99.9% certain that it'll be played on the Sunday (24th). The game on the Monday is Citeh vs Everton.

Thanks Horwich, Jeep, Ani. Just want to know that it won't be a Monday night game. If it is, we won't get a flight back until Tuesday.

I'm 99.9% certain that it'll be played on the Sunday (24th). The game on the Monday is Citeh vs Everton.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.