Hotel List

olispence

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squidgy66
Peasants.

Snob! Who wants to go on a football tour and stay in a posh hotel anyway? We'd only end up staggering in pissed up making tw?ts out of ourselves.

Happens to be a traditional Spanish hotel and about as near to culture as I'll probably get to on my one-nighter :drinks:

Snob! Who wants to go on a football tour and stay in a posh hotel anyway? We'd only end up staggering in pissed up making tw?ts out of ourselves.

Happens to be a traditional Spanish hotel and about as near to culture as I'll probably get to on my one-nighter :drinks:

Here, fishy, fishy!

Guest squidgy66
Dont be fooled by the name, think the Word Palace is misleading !!

Not as misleading as the fact it is "the small London palace" but in French. WTF?

Guest squidgy66
I'm not telling you as some c*nt added their bar bill to my account in Munich....! Which I didn't pay...!!!

:rofl:

Do we get to witness your pigeon Spanish again for this one mate? :D

soulman + 2 at puerta de toledo ( i think ). looks like its on a similar location to the hotel slavija, belgrade. ie on a large roundabout ( well not actually on it but at the side ) hope theres a bit of enamel left on the bath though ! it doesn't look to far from the stadium . hotel reyes is very close.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.