Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Still Think........

Guest YW

wouldnt be suprised if this meant the end of 451, we now can put out a 442 team.

now talk about Johnson from Everton on the BBC

1933: There are a lot of rumours flying around about the future of Everton striker Andrew Johnson - people have allegedly seen him massively getting involved with Bolton Wanderers. Can't see it myself, but maybe one to watch out for

He is backup, nowt more.

There could be a late move yet, but I doubt it.

I think we'll have enough to stay up. The club will look to replace Anelka in the summer and secure some season ticket sales.

Peebs, was Rasiak the bait to get us all rushing for the half a season ticket deal, I just ordered online....::::lol::::

I think SOME people are missing the bigger picture here. Megson probably knows that Raziak isn't world class and he isn't going to score 20 goals a season for us, which is why he is only on loan until the end of the season.

However.......

We have now kept 2 clean sheets on the bounce and we have bulked up the defence with a little bit more quality and if Raziak can score us a few vital goals until the end of the season and keep us up then it will be job done for me. Summer time will be the place to try and find us a top class striker not in the January sales.

Edited by dunster999

Summer time will be the place to try and find us a top class striker not in the January sales.

Its like the fecking chicken & egg this.

We had a 'world class' striker that we did not need to sell, to then put ourseleves in a position where we are unable to find a 'top class' striker in the same transfer window, so get a 'average foreign fizzy pop league' striker!!!

Is any other business as strange as football.

I reckon thats it for us, They have had weeks to prepare the ground for today and any signings would not take til' midnight to finalise. Well at least Vaz Te and Helgusson are fit again and the defence has been shored up. Would like to have seen a bit more creativity in midfield, otherwise there wont be any chances to put away.

Its like the fecking chicken & egg this.

We had a 'world class' striker that we did not need to sell, to then put ourseleves in a position where we are unable to find a 'top class' striker in the same transfer window, so get a 'average foreign fizzy pop league' striker!!!

Is any other business as strange as football.

He wanted to go, therefore we needed to sell.

No-one wants to join a club battling relegation with no fans.

Clear?

i dont think ginger and gartside look like the type of guys to burn the midnight oil really, they will be tucked up in bed now!!

fcuk em!!!

theres only one thing that stays the same at a football club!! thats the fans that pay its way!! so whoever pulls the shirt on, lets ave it!!

If strikers don't want to come, then there is little that you can do.

At least he has brought someone in who has a point to prove (left out of

Poland squad - he wants to score goals to be oicked for the Euros)

It would be interesting to know who we approached and the reason for the failings though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.