Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Time Next Week

MOOSE36

Just getting ready for tonights venture and am off to fuel the motor up when it suddenly dawned on me - HOW PISSED WILL WE BE THIS TIME NEXT WEEK???

started giggling as am at the match tonight with the kids,gotta drive etc etc but this time next week it will be estrella :drinks: all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Just getting ready for tonights venture and am off to fuel the motor up when it suddenly dawned on me - HOW PISSED WILL WE BE THIS TIME NEXT WEEK???

started giggling as am at the match tonight with the kids,gotta drive etc etc but this time next week it will be estrella :drinks: all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

or Amstell

this time in 4 days I will be hammered on sangria and a bit of Rose with Ashey and Co

Which bit of Rose will you have? And I bet that's not her real name - how many Albanian prossies do you think were ever really baptised "Rose"?

Anyhow, this time next week we'll be frantically finding t'internet access out there to book the cheap flights to Lisbon or Basel

• Members
surprised you wont be on xxxx mr bolty

Give it a rest Oli. No fooker drinks that down here (or Fosters). The Aussies love to have a laugh at the 'poor Poms' expense by exporting absolute dross like those two ' beers' plus 'Home & Away' and 'Neighbours'. They think it's fooking hilarious that numpties up there like this sh1te and believe that it is anything like the real Autsralia. Ask them ITK (like Brixton, Hughesy etc.). The good beers down here are Tooheys New, Carlton Cold (a particular favourite of the blue shirted one) and a number of brews by South Australians, Coopers.

As per a previous exchange of opinions with Norwich about Aussie football betting, some will know that I live almost right next door to the WA Spanish Club. Besides the fact that I'll be giving the dagos some stick this weekend about last nights result ( :yahoo: ), I have developed a bit of a taste for Mahou. S'alreet.

I'll be mostly laughing at the Bolton yoof drinking 3 glasses of wine and then falling asleep.

Saying that, I once went to Man Utd-Bolton years ago and got p?ssed in the Cattle Market. We went to Yates in manc with a big mob of older lads and I fell asleep near the fire exit & didn't wake til 5mins before kick-off :blink:

Never try and drink with Mr H is the rule I learned......

Give it a rest Oli. No fooker drinks that down here (or Fosters). The Aussies love to have a laugh at the 'poor Poms' expense by exporting absolute dross like those two ' beers' plus 'Home & Away' and 'Neighbours'. They think it's fooking hilarious that numpties up there like this sh1te and believe that it is anything like the real Autsralia. Ask them ITK (like Brixton, Hughesy etc.). The good beers down here are Tooheys New, Carlton Cold (a particular favourite of the blue shirted one) and a number of brews by South Australians, Coopers.

As per a previous exchange of opinions with Norwich about Aussie football betting, some will know that I live almost right next door to the WA Spanish Club. Besides the fact that I'll be giving the dagos some stick this weekend about last nights result ( :yahoo: ), I have developed a bit of a taste for Mahou. S'alreet.

You can get Carlton Cold in Socio Rehab in the Northern Quarter, good beer I agree! Apparently us 'poms' also stink and drink warm beer! Quite accurate actually if you frequented Scotts Bar last night, how the fcuk can a bar run out of glasses and beer?

we love VB, but I expect you can't get it in WA?

am i gonna struggle for a nice cider n black in madrid. When i went watching real madrid i managed to find one liitle irish bar that had it but bleedin 7 euros a pint! if i have to drink sangria, rose or vodka i'm gonna be shat faced and not remember the game n possibly puke! cant be that messy all 4 days, my liver will shrivel

Anyhow, this time next week we'll be frantically finding t'internet access out there to book the cheap flights to Lisbon or Basel
That's why I'm taking the laptop with wi-fi in the hotel...sorted and also got my list of curry houses as none here.

i will now be in a lapdancing bar if we win 1-0 over there 2
And if we don't win you won't be in the Lapdancing bar...??

Guest squidgy66
Give it a rest Oli. No fooker drinks that down here (or Fosters). The Aussies love to have a laugh at the 'poor Poms' expense by exporting absolute dross like those two ' beers' plus 'Home & Away' and 'Neighbours'. They think it's fooking hilarious that numpties up there like this sh1te and believe that it is anything like the real Autsralia.

I do believe Oli's inadvertantly caught a tiddler

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.