Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madrid Tickets Sold Out

mand1980

I havent got any tickets for the game and it doesnt look like anymore are gonna be released now. u cant rely on lads to do anything right! :nea:

In Marseille they let some fans pay on the door. Wot do u think the chances of that happening are? I'm so panicking now that i'm not gonna get in!

Know of anyone that may have any spares? We've found 1 but need 3 more. Dont fancy it in the atletico end.

I havent got any tickets for the game and it doesnt look like anymore are gonna be released now. u cant rely on lads to do anything right! :nea:

In Marseille they let some fans pay on the door. Wot do u think the chances of that happening are? I'm so panicking now that i'm not gonna get in!

Know of anyone that may have any spares? We've found 1 but need 3 more. Dont fancy it in the atletico end.

I know somebody who has 1 spare...

PM for details if you want it

Whoa Whoa Whoa

You can't come on here asking for spares with your first post

We have rules here, firstly we need to know some things about you Mandy

OK?

haha, i thought someone would pick up on me scrounging on my first post

Hello all. think i've met some of u before, not sure who n cant rem any names coz i'm always a tad tipsy. Once remember some1 telling me he liked goats!! ring any bells! i go alot of games with zoe, well not so much this season but before that i did.

As for all the questions i have no idea wot yr taliking about :roll:

haha, i thought someone would pick up on me scrounging on my first post

Hello all. think i've met some of u before, not sure who n cant rem any names coz i'm always a tad tipsy. Once remember some1 telling me he liked goats!! ring any bells! i go alot of games with zoe, well not so much this season but before that i did.

As for all the questions i have no idea wot yr taliking about :roll:

You're the girl who goes the match with Zoe? If so, you look far too nice & attractive to be hanging around here with this set of notrights and ne'erdo wells!

• Moderators
theres another girl too so could be either of us uve seen. like i say not been with zoe much this season. ive met some of u before so im not scared, yet and if zoe can handle you i'm sure i'll be fine.

The fit one is called Emma so you aren't her, I don't know you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.