Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madrid Tickets Sold Out

mand1980

robbing barstewards. Mite have to though. Got a friend on the case now who mite kno of a few spare tickets so mite be ok. if not prob take the risk n just wait till i get there n see wot happens. Ta very much tho x

Write proper you f?cking illiterate spastic

And I have two spares but I insist on seeing a picture of your knockers first, preferably you'll be wearing a woolley coat (open) at the time

Once you have met my conditions, I will tell you how to collect your tickets

PM me if you want, I know what these lot a like for knocking one out in front of their PC's

Plus, I've got a pack of screen wipes handily placed at the side of my printer

thank you kindly for your offer and for making me realise that i have been typing as i usually text and do look like an illiterate spastic!

I dont own a wooly coat and therefore i dont think i meet your conditions.

If you really do want to get rid of 2 tickets though i'm sure we could come to another arrangement

Jesus Amanda you should have asked for advice before posting on here otherwise I would have warned you about all these "not rights" :mellow: :yahoo:

Be gentle with her you lot!!

Carlos, you are correct Emma is who I am normally at the match with

Bit of a farce saying tickets were sold out when they were selling tickets to Bolton fans at the Atletico ticket office on Thursday and Friday for additional sections they had given to us.

I had tickets in Madrid stand opposite (78 euros each) and asked if they would swap them for 44 euro tickets in the new Bolton part. They would have sold me them, but wouldn't swap, which I thought was a bit stupid, and I wasn't prepared to pay ovewr 120 euros to watch a match. Wasn't only me volunteering to swap and keep the Wanderers fans together either.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.