Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oi Skin!

Guest squidgy66

Guest squidgy66

What's the score with Atletico at the moment?

On the radio a few days back they said we would have a slight advantage as the home fans were on their back due to their league peformances of late.

What say ye you Farny f?cker?!

What's the score with Atletico at the moment?

On the radio a few days back they said we would have a slight advantage as the home fans were on their back due to their league peformances of late.

What say ye you Farny f?cker?!

The supporters are like most not keen on the board, mainly as they are doing what we did with Burnden Park, selling the stadium to a developer and moving to a new stadium around 2010. This hasn't gone down well and it only takes a few bad results for the crowd to get on their back. They also sold Torres to Liverpool which as can imagine didn't go down well.

They are in debt and by combining the sale of the stadium and selling their best striker they hope to clear their debts.

Hmmm not bad for a Farny f?cker? ...Eh?

Skin

They are in debt and by combining the sale of the stadium and selling their best [players] they hope to clear their debts.

Hmmm not bad for a Farny f?cker? ...Eh?

Sounds vaguely familiar. Has any club made that equation work out yet ?

Ah, but on those long trips up to Burnden for 2nd/3rd Division (as was) matches, I realised u weren't a typical 'Farny f?cker', huh.

You sure you don't still owe me a drink somewhere along the line ?

:drinks:

Me owe a drink....NO...must be another Skin you are thinking of...!

I reckon there is only one true Farnworth Skin - the one that owes the whole of London a pint, he dreams of Lisbon roses, cheats at darts and is a liability in the nets!

He is our only man on the inside -he is the best ex pat we've got - :mellow:

I reckon there is only one true Farnworth Skin - the one that owes the whole of London a pint, he dreams of Lisbon roses, cheats at darts and is a liability in the nets!

He is our only man on the inside -he is the best ex pat we've got - :mellow:

The rosy lights of Lisbon are beckoning my friend!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.