Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lisbon Flights

philh

I have looked and found my prices just wondered what other people have paid and where there travelling from.

Your name says it all really you Bell End

I always end up chuckling out loud when posters think no balls is a male.

Aye but all this 'don't tell anyone who you booked with / what good prices are about' is f?cking playground gayness

The lads only wanting to avoid getting ripped off

Yep cheers for that mate. Just looking for the best deal.

Some people are sad and dont have a life so they have to post sh*t on here.

Aye but all this 'don't tell anyone who you booked with / what good prices are about' is f?cking playground gayness

Rules are rules.

Happy Wanderer is trying to sell his own trip on here.

And to keep good karma amongst all and sundry, its becoming a bit of a unwritten rule that we don't discuss independent travel arrangements and prices.

If Philh is still about - you'll find the answer above.

FWIW a number of us booked before the 2nd leg had taken place - such is our faith in the boys in white. :yahoo:

I don't think it's playground. I just think it's a little discourteous when this site has trips on offer and folk who've not contributed to this site (where one likes their opinion or not) come on asking for information.

Happen it's just me but that's my opinion.

• Moderators
Yep cheers for that mate. Just looking for the best deal.

Some people are sad and dont have a life so they have to post sh*t on here.

Phil, most of the people who post on here do it whilst being paid, who's the sad one?

If you were somone who's post on here for a while or contributed something, you'd stand a chance of getting some info. As you can't be civil, you stand none.

Look for flights using skyscanner if you can be bothered, I've found loads of random routes that can be taken, none of them THAT cheap.

To see what the best prced flights are?

Im not a terrorist! Im not Asian

Not all terrorists are Asian and not all Asians are terrorists.

You, however, are a racist cock and dropping the word big from your original username, doesn't mean you're not still barred from posting.

Bye.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.