Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Get Rid Of Campo!

philh

Im sorry to say but Ivan Campo has been terrible this season, we need to let him go at the end as he is simply not good enough and too old. Hes sluggish and dwells on the ball too much. He is a quality passer of the ball but he doesnt have the legs, speed or agilty anymore. The chunky monkey needs to be let go.

What do yous think?

Im sorry to say but Ivan Campo has been terrible this season, we need to let him go at the end as he is simply not good enough and too old. Hes sluggish and dwells on the ball too much. He is a quality passer of the ball but he doesnt have the legs, speed or agilty anymore. The chunky monkey needs to be let go.

What do yous think?

That would leave us with no players capable of passing the ball 10 yards.

What do yous think?

I agree, he is a joke, Mcann should play every time before Campo.

• Site Supporter

What do yous think?

It's soil mechanics like this that can make this site look like a Take That forum at times.

I assume he's been told to go back to reading his copies of What Cottage? magazines.

It's soil mechanics like this that can make this site look like a Take That forum at times.

I assume he's been told to go back to reading his copies of What Cottage? magazines.

Are you suggesting philh is a bummer?

• Site Supporter
Are you suggesting philh is a bummer?

I'm not usually one to make assumptions, but this character clearly has all the social skills of a Spanish copper on speed.

And he ploughs manly furrows, yes.

What do yous think?

cant take this thread seriously when philh is talking like someone from shameless, next he'll ask for a pint and 2 e's :pardon:

Bump, Campo is worth a start on the bench but i have to agree the guy just haven't been his self. His reputation relys on his passing but this season it hasn't been no where near the same. His efforts there but its definately a talking point!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.