Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Away Games

Widnes Two Hats

Where will the Andorra match be played?

Balarus looks particularly tempting

OK let me clarify that before some of you licalotopusses add you amusing comments

Will the ANDORRA V ENGLAND match actually be played in ANDORRA or will it be played in a different country

OK let me clarify that before some of you licalotopusses add you amusing comments

Will the ANDORRA V ENGLAND match actually be played in ANDORRA or will it be played in a different country

The last time we played Andorra "away" the match was at Espanyol's ground in Barcelona.

I'd hazard a guess that it'll be played there next time too.

The last time we played Andorra "away" the match was at Espanyol's ground in Barcelona.

I'd hazard a guess that it'll be played there next time too.

Umm I remember hence the question, f?ck it then, that's off my list. I've no great desire to do Barcelona

CROATIA, KAZAKHSTAN, BELARUS & BERLIN it is then with a possible UKRAINE thrown in

Hopefully we'll also play Cyprus or Malta in a friendly in between

Five days in Belarus will be truly dreary, Vilnius in Lithuania in 4 hours away and has a fair bit of life to it. Give my regards to the barmaid in the English pub and tell her I regret to this day not being able to manage a third jump. :good:

Is it that bad? I'll give her the third jump to keep your street cred up if you want

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.