Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Misplaced Season Ticket

Since our last home game against Liverpool, I seem to have misplaced my season ticket.

Is anyone aware of the procedure for getting a replacement, before I contact the ticket office and hang on the line for an age.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:blink:

count it as lost forever as the club are totally oblivious as to who has a season ticket and who doesnt...

my brothers old seat is still saved as a season ticket seat, he's not had one for about 4 years now.

tried buying him a ticket for citeh as he's abck from uni and i wasn't able to buy it! :blink:

Since our last home game against Liverpool, I seem to have misplaced my season ticket.

Is anyone aware of the procedure for getting a replacement, before I contact the ticket office and hang on the line for an age.

yeah last season i 'lost' mine and the lads. you go up to the ticket office and they charge you a fiver for each one to be replaced.

check your drinking clothes from the liverpool game that's where mine were when i eventually found them.

Go to ticket office & they'll replace

?5 I understand

Eay peasy lemon cheesy (good luck!)

Guest leef78
Go to ticket office & they'll replace

?5 I understand

Eay peasy lemon cheesy (good luck!)

Tell them your wallet was nicked and give them a crime Ref No. and they'll replace it for free.

• Moderators
Is it not ?5 per match?

I forgot to take mine to the Chelsea match and they charged me ?5.

So I gave them both barrels about same seat since stadium opened, season ticket holder since the year dot etc etc.

And they said to me, "Well you won't forget it again will you?"

have you, or were they right.........

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.