Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Relegation Sweepstake

Yeah i agree last day of season and i have this other awful feeling that nico will have the final say in our doom with a goal against his former employers at the bridge!!!

i just hope if thats the case then he hangs his head and dosent go OTT on the celebration as most Bolton fans thank him for what he did for our club so will have to wait and see.

P>S> WE NOT RELEGATED YET !!! KEEP THE FAITH !!! HOWEVER HARD THAT IS !!!

I have a dream.....

Chelsea have nothing to play for. We need to get a point to survive. Anelka rounds Al Habsi and suddenly he remembers what Vaz Te taught him about not scoring and falls over just before he makes contact with the ball which then rolls slowly wide of the goal.

0-0. We survive. Phew what a scorcher.

I have a dream.....

Chelsea have nothing to play for. We need to get a point to survive. Anelka rounds Al Habsi and suddenly he remembers what Vaz Te taught him about not scoring and falls over just before he makes contact with the ball which then rolls slowly wide of the goal.

0-0. We survive. Phew what a scorcher.

He has past history of this

like he did an Liverpool, another of his former employees

I have a dream.....

Chelsea have nothing to play for. We need to get a point to survive. Anelka rounds Al Habsi and suddenly he remembers what Vaz Te taught him about not scoring and falls over just before he makes contact with the ball, Mike Riley sees this as a foul, sends Al Habsi off and Lampard smashes the penalty past Stelios who had to go in goal because we'd used all 3 subs.

Not quite Martin Luther King, but I too have a dream.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.