Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Twiggys Son.

thanks everyone for your congratulations for Sam, he's entered into the Yorkshire Championships tomorrow (6th July) in Leeds, will let you know how he gets on.

cheers again

Twiggy

hi all with reference to my last message, Sam won the Yorkshire kickboxing open in Leeds on Sunday (6th July), first 3 fights 10-0;semi-final 11-1 and beat the reigning champ in the final 14-11 :aggressive:

hi all with reference to my last message, Sam won the Yorkshire kickboxing open in Leeds on Sunday (6th July), first 3 fights 10-0;semi-final 11-1 and beat the reigning champ in the final 14-11 :aggressive:

fuckaduck..... well done!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

post-69-1218755003_thumb.jpg

H i all,

another bit of info on Twiggy jnr, Sam won The Midlands Open in Sollihull, Birmingham today(27th July),he put up a good show to win it also in front of his England coach which was an extra bonus.Next stop is the World Championships in the Czech Republic on 19th August

Thanks again for your support :good:

Twiggy & Twiggy jnr

Edited by twiggy

• 1 month later...

post-69-1220562714_thumb.jpgpost-69-1220562749_thumb.jpg

Hi all as some of you may well already know Sam came 3rd in the World Kickboxing Championships in the Czech Republic, defeated by a german lad in the semi's who went on to win the it. He made me a proud chap in his achievement to get there but to be 3rd in the world at 9 yrs old even more proud,

again thanks for everyones support and sponor donation absolutely superb,

twiggy & little twiggy Sam)

post-69-1220562828_thumb.jpg

Edited by twiggy

post-69-1220562714_thumb.jpgpost-69-1220562749_thumb.jpg

Hi all as some of you may well already know Sam came 3rd in the World Kickboxing Championships in the Czech Republic, defeated by a german lad in the semi's who went on to win the it. He made me a proud chap in his achievement to get there but to be 3rd in the world at 9 yrs old even more proud,

again thanks for everyones support and sponor donation absolutely superb,

twiggy & little twiggy Sam)

Bonnie lad,must take after his ma =D>

post-69-1218755003_thumb.jpg

H i all,

another bit of info on Twiggy jnr, Sam won The Midlands Open in Sollihull, Birmingham today(27th July),he put up a good show to win it also in front of his England coach which was an extra bonus.Next stop is the World Championships in the Czech Republic on 19th August

Thanks again for your support :good:

Twiggy & Twiggy jnr

Hey, less of the Birmingham please

Good work Twiggy jnr =D>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.