Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What Would Happen If -

Why the f*ck would I want Chelski to buy the title again ? FFS - in fact, why should I care a tinker's which of the perennial top-4 get to win the silver thingy ?

As for Sunday, all clubs needing a win will probably shut up shop if they get in the lead - points being more important than chasing goals & risking a bad result - and hope results elsewhere go in their favour.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if we default on the Chelsea game ? Would they award Chelsea a 3-0 win (I think thats the appropriate score) ? It would mean Reading need to stuff 8 past Derby. Or would we get docked points as well ? Just a thought like !

What if we default on the Chelsea game ? Would they award Chelsea a 3-0 win (I think thats the appropriate score) ? It would mean Reading need to stuff 8 past Derby. Or would we get docked points as well ? Just a thought like !

Didn't Boro go down on account they were docked 3 points for failing to field a team against Blackburn?

• Moderators
Why the f*ck would I want Chelski to buy the title again ? FFS - in fact, why should I care a tinker's which of the perennial top-4 get to win the silver thingy ?

As for Sunday, all clubs needing a win will probably shut up shop if they get in the lead - points being more important than chasing goals & risking a bad result - and hope results elsewhere go in their favour.

cos it would stop united buying it?

We lost 6-0 to Chelsea

Reading beat the Donkey's Derby 5-0

Fulham beat Pompeii 1-0

PS - I'm not rushing to the bookies...............Just wondered like <_<

I would suggest that you don't worry your pretty little head about it Bogs. The chances of that happening are the same as Meldrew buying a botle of champaign for the Anthill Mob Elite in W/spoons on a Saturday night.

To me it does. I really don't get this. I'll watch most teams till the cows come home but I only really give a f?ck about Bolton. Erm, that's about it really.

JSL

No it doesn't....they might accept us getting a draw and Chelsea could still win the league. Erm.....

I know you missed mine.

Quite obviously. As the only realistic way Chelsea can win the title is for them to beat us. United will win on Sunday. I am more than sure of that. Therefore, to want Chelsea to win the title is to be happy for us to lose.

• Members
Therefore, to want Chelsea to win the title is to be happy for us to lose.

Yep. I'll say it. I want us to lose on Saturday. 2-0 will be acceptable. Then I want those pie eating bastuds to get a draw on that midden of a pitch they play on. Breaking Ronaldhos leg for what the coont did in Gelsenkirchen would be a bonus.

Bolty - bitter, twisted and never, ever forgets.

There are 2 mins left and news comes through that Wigan have equalised against the scum; we are 0-0

Do you want Chelski to score????

as churchhill himself would say "owwww YES"

and if it did happen like that id be sing "come on chelski"

:blink: bit to far :p

We lost 6-0 to Chelsea

Fulham beat Pompeii 1-0

I believe thats when HELL freezes over!!! :roll:

There are 2 mins left and news comes through that Wigan have equalised against the scum; we are 0-0

Do you want Chelski to score????

NO

but in pushing men forward to get a winner, Bolton break away and get a last minute winner to end their 104 game unbeaten run at home - similar in style to Henrik some 5 or 6 seasons ago.

as long as bolton don't get beat I'm happy.

I always love mocking citeh fans who care more about united losing than city doing well

Couldn't care less about anyone but Bolton, least of all United. Would actually like a "we hate Bolton display" at Chelsea, backs to the wall draw and wing a few at the same time.

I suppose to be honest I'd say I'd want a memorable afternoon - put the wind up Chelsea by scoring first and holding out till late on, while the Filth are 1 up. But if the last 10 minutes brought 2 Chelsea goals and a Wiggin equaliser then the place would be rocking.

Sounds like a lot of own goals by one player, even Nicky Hunt :D

AYE GRANTED , ONE IS A WICKED DEFLECTION OFF IAN WALKER WHO CAME ON IN THE 84TH MINUTE TO REPLACE GARY CAHILL AT CENTRE HALF, THE DUBIOUS GOALS PANEL WILL HAVE TO SIT ON THIS ONE .

We lost 6-0 to Chelsea

Fulham beat Pompeii 1-0

15795/1 with Blue Square.

Lump on.

AYE GRANTED , ONE IS A WICKED DEFLECTION OFF IAN WALKER WHO CAME ON IN THE 84TH MINUTE TO REPLACE GARY CAHILL AT CENTRE HALF, THE DUBIOUS GOALS PANEL WILL HAVE TO SIT ON THIS ONE .

and a hat trick for raziak too

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.