Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

France V Dutch

M G WHITES

Got them in the sweep. Kind of annoyed they're playing so well because I know it will all go wrong in the knockout.

Some fantastic stuff on display from their opening two games though, look as good for the trophy as as anybody else.

If I was Marco Van Basten, I'd let the big guns have a few days off with the wimmin, play the stiffs against Gypos, lose, and get shut of the wops and frogs.

Fcuk fair play.

You can't give either of those snivelling yellow bellied surrender monkeys an inch because they'll bite you on the arse soon enough.

smiffs

Potential ITV pundit

• Site Supporter
If I was Marco Van Basten, I'd let the big guns have a few days off with the wimmin, play the stiffs against Gypos, lose, and get shut of the wops and frogs.

Fcuk fair play.

You can't give either of those snivelling yellow bellied surrender monkeys an inch because they'll bite you on the arse soon enough.

smiffs

Potential ITV pundit

potential European culture secratary for intergration of member nations, its your vocation :rofl:

Fcuk fair play.

smiffs

Potential ITV pundit

With analysis like that, you'd piss it. F?ck alan shearer

As far as I am concerned, that is a bloody good manifesto...............

Smiffs for EU President

:good:

First thing I would do is anex insignificant countries and turn them into a dumping ground for European streetfilth.

I'd then flatten it in a 'million to one chance nuclear power station accident'.

First up is Belguim.

Safe from tyrany would be Denmark, Sweden, Holland, and Portugal. On the 'better not piss me off list' would be Spain and Germany.

First thing I would do is anex insignificant countries and turn them into a dumping ground for European streetfilth.

I'd then flatten it in a 'million to one chance nuclear power station accident'.

First up is Belguim.

I've just got back from Belgium: you have my vote.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.