Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wednesday Night...

jules_darby

Don't what anyone else thinks but I say this tournament is warming up very very nicely.

Still wide open. Only team that has no chance must be Turkey.

Russians looked superb going forward and I've seen no better football. Think they're suspect at the back though and you dont win tournaments with a dodgy defence.

After that I havent a clue. Roll on tomorrow.

Don't what anyone else thinks but I say this tournament is warming up very very nicely.

Russians looked superb going forward and I've seen no better football. Think they're suspect at the back though and you dont win tournaments with a dodgy defence.

I think the tournament is the best since WC 94. However this must be the first played in a cool climate for a long time (Holland and Belgium in 2000 was the only other I can remember) The pace and openness of the games has surprised me. Had England qualified and been there under McLaren I believe though we would still have been passing it to and thro along the back line then by passing midfield with a hoof.

Have to disagree with Russia playing best. They were pretty ordinary in their first two games. Spain and Portugal have played some good stuff but Holland are the best so far. However in these competitions tis often the case that a team who scrapes through goes onto improve in the knockout stages when there is more pressure. Germany or Italy?

And they don't need him for their first ever crack at the Champions League?

Shhh you, lets not let "Sense" get in the way here.

My cousin's neighbor, who is a Painter, who was Working at Finch Farm said its a done deal!

:drinks:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.