Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holland V Russia

L/H White

Game,set,and match. :good:

I've been well impressed with the Ruskies in this match.

That Arshavin is a cracker. Bwfc should sign him up..... :good:

Also, of the 3 QFs played upto now all have been won by sides finishing 2nd in their group.

Carry on...

I've been well impressed with the Ruskies in this match.

That Arshavin is a cracker. Bwfc should sign him up..... :good:

Also, of the 3 QFs played upto now all have been won by sides finishing 2nd in their group.

Carry on...

looks set up for the krauts then?

looks set up for the krauts then?

If Russia carry on playing like that they'd deserve to win it.

I want the Germans to win it though. Been all over and found them to be superb.

Well thats my hopes of winning money over with.

Didn't see the game but by all accounts Russia deserved it and after seeing them the other night they played some superb stuff. Really hope they go on and win it now.

Typical tournament from Holland, really.

A bit like the over-made up bird at the bar: she offers so much early on and looks quite attractive, but in the cold light of day, she turns out to be a disappointing munter.

• Moderators
backed russia and Turkey before a ball was kicked, it has made the tournament very enjoyable, unfortunately can see the Turks being knocked out easily, fingers crossed the Russkies can get me to the final and give me a payday.

Lay them on Betfair and take the difference. Easy money.

• Members

Write the Germans off at your peril. Still reckon a Germany-Italy final with the krauts winning. Sounds like I will be arriving in Frankfurt on the day of the game so, if they are in the final, I'll be off to Alt Sachsenhausen to have a few jars and enjoy the atmosphere.

Edited by bolty58

Write the Germans off at your peril. Still reckon a Germany-Italy final with the krauts winning. Sounds like I will be arriving in Frankfurt on the day of the game so, if they are in the final, I'll be off to Alt Sachsenhausen to have a few jars and enjoy the atmosphere.

Be sure to wear an England shirt then.

• Moderators

Frankfurt is a shithole, it was alright when there were 80,000 Englishfolk there but I went there this time last year and it was grim. There were gangs of pissed up jobless folk on the street corners singing about being hooligans. I kept my head down, I suggest not wearing an England top.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.