Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thank God

globaldiver

After an interminable 2 day break, there's footie tonight.

C'mon Turkey.

There are 3 breeds:

turk2.jpgsbt_1_s.jpgBlack-tom.jpg

The white provides most meat but the meat generally tastes bland. 99% of birds sold in Britain are white. The black has the the strongest taste but there is much less breast and the meat tends to be all dark like the leg.

The bronze is the best compromise and is the celebrity chefs choice of bird. Kelly Bronze is the fastest growing franchise in the UK. Kelly Bronze link

After an interminable 2 day break, there's footie tonight.

C'mon Turkey.

Germany for me, I think the Munich trip has definitely changed my mind on the Germans! They're like the English, just more efficient!

Germany for me, I think the Munich trip has definitely changed my mind on the Germans! They're like the English, just more efficient!

Correct!

Ive wanted them to win from the start, only briefly flitting to the dutch.

Deutschland deutschland uber alles... ::::lol::::

There are 3 breeds:

turk2.jpgsbt_1_s.jpgBlack-tom.jpg

The white provides most meat but the meat generally tastes bland. 99% of birds sold in Britain are white. The black has the the strongest taste but there is much less breast and the meat tends to be all dark like the leg.

The bronze is the best compromise and is the celebrity chefs choice of bird. Kelly Bronze is the fastest growing franchise in the UK. Kelly Bronze link

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GERMANY !! you on f*ucking drugs ! munich is in bavaria i think, and they f*cking hate the rest of germany anyway , i dont want them t*ats to win :angry: anyway there losing 1-0 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.