Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Vs Australia - 20/20 Tickets

Smiley

Aye, just realised not all ?40 are in the family stand.

Thought it was ?40 non-alcohol and ?53 alcohol, but just re-read the script.

Hmmmmmm, I'm in the online queue.

Guessing with us not having a Test - then the Lancs are convinced the 20-20 will be a big crowd puller.

Also think they are gambling on people paying this 12 months up front and forgetting about it come the big day.

?25 would have been a fair price.

Aye, just realised not all ?40 are in the family stand.

Thought it was ?40 non-alcohol and ?53 alcohol, but just re-read the script.

Hmmmmmm, I'm in the online queue.

Guessing with us not having a Test - then the Lancs are convinced the 20-20 will be a big crowd puller.

Also think they are gambling on people paying this 12 months up front and forgetting about it come the big day.

?25 would have been a fair price.

Got mine, H Stand ?40 a piece :good:

Nothing to do with price

20/20 is a fob off for not having a test match (and the welsh having theirs subsidised by govt bodies)

It's corrupt and wrong

Not attending.

Oh and 20/20 is OK, but not proper cricket

Can't disagree with any of that.

I don't mind T20 but it's not the same as a full day at the test for me as a spectator.

That OT is not getting another test until 2012 at the earliest is a disgrace. Yet London gets 3 per year. Sh?thouses :angry2:

• Members

One fooker down here today still complaining about losing The Ashes in 2005. Let it go FFS. Think it's been prompted by us finishing higher in the Olympic medal table.

This bloke reckons that Trescothick has admitted to ball tampering. Any truth or am I dealing with yet another deluded convict?

• Moderators
One fooker down here today still complaining about losing The Ashes in 2005. Let it go FFS. Think it's been prompted by us finishing higher in the Olympic medal table.

This bloke reckons that Trescothick has admitted to ball tampering. Any truth or am I dealing with yet another deluded convict?

trscothicks book is either out or very nearly out, as in press copies have been sent out, so theres achance there'll be something in there

He has fessed up to being the person in charge of the condition of the ball, so therefore the application of "jelly bean juice"

Not been to OT for about 10 years (other than to watch Robbie Williams), whats up with it and whats gone wonky?

What's up with it? It has c?ck ends like that playing gigs there! Shame on you! :nea:

I like a bit of 20/20 BUT at over 50 notes, they can f?ck right off!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.