Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham Roll Call

superbobby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in - 8.54 from Piccalilli.

What pubs are the best bet around the ground?

Me plus 6!

Wondering the same about good Fulham locals as I'm a virgin to Craven Cottage....

Also not been on the train from Manc to London for ages, are the trains dry on match days?

Me plus 6!

Wondering the same about good Fulham locals as I'm a virgin to Craven Cottage....

Also not been on the train from Manc to London for ages, are the trains dry on match days?

There is a really good pub just near the tube station, nicest walk to a ground I've ever. Did anyone go to the first match back at CC? We lost 2 - 0, bobbins match but was I dreaming or did Keith Allen come out at the start with a load of dancers in black tights?! :blink:

There is a really good pub just near the tube station, nicest walk to a ground I've ever. Did anyone go to the first match back at CC? We lost 2 - 0, bobbins match but was I dreaming or did Keith Allen come out at the start with a load of dancers in black tights?! :blink:

yes he did and also that cock off football factory was there danny "dick head" dyer

was I dreaming or did Keith Allen come out at the start with a load of dancers in black tights?! :blink:

There was a load of camp blokes called the 'Gayvanettes' mincing around in tights on the pitch before the game with Keith Allen. They tried to rope Al Fayed in but he was having none of it and stormed off with a face like thunder. Johnny 'Jackass' Knoxville was one of the dancers and he came over to the BWFC supporters afterwards to pose for photos, sign a few autographs, etc.

Guest TonyCee
Are the trains dry on match days?

All Virgin trains are "dry" from 8-01AM until 14:59PM on Saturdays.

Started last season, theres a massive sign on the platform.

Don't you worry about Satan, he's no amateur! Though his bladder's probably not what it was with his age now. :D

Cheeky bint - if you look at the link I gave to the boozer, it has a map. If you're driving you might want to have a good look, assuming your Spurs navigation is owt to go by! Stonehenge is enigmatic and all that, but it's not what you want to see on the way from Liverpool St. station to White Hart Lane! :roll: :)

Anyway, me bladders fine; just me liver and pancreas that are fooked :-k

i was there. poor bolton folllowing.

wrote to lady dianas potential f. i. l. congratulating them on their move back to cc.

said i had a restricted view.......

got a full refund :pardon: :pardon:

Guest squidgy66
?82 ont train, including match ticket

Unless you go via Yorkshire or somewhere, you may find that there is a rail-replacement on the mainline from the North West to Euston. Till Christmas apparently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.