Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England

barryk32

Sven ruined watching England for me. 11 subs in games meant games were pointless friendlies. Englands home record was impressive before this farce. Ask yourself how many "friendlies" did Lofthouse and Finney play for England? I am not intersested in watching a glorified training session.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I've never understood people who have no passion towards England

OK I accept that the English media overhype the team but for me England are only slightly below Bolton in my football alligences

Come on Cole, another 4 will do

Thank f?ck it ain't just me then :good:

• Members
the only passion I have for them is hating them.

Sort of comment I'd expect from a brain dead sweaty sock. If I could be proud of BWFC in Division Four then I'm fcuking well certain I can be proud of my country however poorly we may be performing.

I do agree with many of the comments on the players though. Privilege to pull on the national shirt but many of these overpaid w@nkers are only in it for the money. That part makes me sick.

Which is why I could not care a f?ck about them anymore. I'm as proud an Englishman as any, but I just can't get myself up for these prima-donnas. The days when the likes of Pearce (and even Steve Bull) would walk to Wembley to play, have long gone.

I presume it's not fashionable to be an 'England Fan' these days.

Suits me. What really fooks me off is the ones whose treachery baffles me, are the pricks who'd be dancing int streets with St Georges flags if we were successfull.

Three cheers for the Red White and Blue......

I've done my time with England, home and away and will always be a proud Englishman, I just wish the post 96 floppy handed f?ckwits and overpaid prima donnas would f?ck off and let us get it back to being England for proud Englishmen.

I've done my time with England, home and away and will always be a proud Englishman, I just wish the post 96 floppy handed f?ckwits and overpaid prima donnas would f?ck off and let us get it back to being England for proud Englishmen.

I know mate, Not havin a go at you.

Remember Dublin? happy days.

The sad fact is we are now a middle tier Country (but we have a bit of history)

Oh aye :::lol:::

Point I'm trying to make is that the England experience has been shit since they dropped the points system and went all w?nker friendly with the Englandfans thing. The current lot were playing golf 10 years ago, or pushing a trolly round M&S.

Add to that the fact that apart from maybe Terry and Gerrard, there isnt one England player who'd walk to Wembley with a nail on his shoe to play for them.

That makes it all a load of old c?nt for me.

I'm going to Berlin in November for a couple of days with the lads, nowt to do with those overpaid set of shithouses.

If England are playing I can't help but watch them

If England are playing a meaningful game where it counts, I make a day/night of it

I'm not particularly arsed about attending the games but

I still have to watch em

Now I'm pretty certain that we'll be watching England in Berlin on TV

So I suppose what I'm agreeing with is that I don't particularly want to go to the grounds but the England result is vital, those who say 'I'm not bothered' or 'Idon't care' completely lose me

It's time I stopped sitting on the elephant and went up the wooden hill to bedfordshire

but before I go

'I say what a poor show, I left my dressing room unlocked for five minutes and when I came back my gold and diamond cigarette holdeer had been scoused'

Terry Thomas

Liverpool Magistrates Court - 1960

it aint England as a country that there is no interest in, it is the sad worthless pieces of shite that play for them, overpaid overhyped lack of passion billy big time gary nevilles, the only passion I have for them is hating them.

iam with you mounts :yahoo:

overpaid,overrated over hyped toss wipes the lot of them, they should fcuk them all off and get players from lower divisions to put the 3 lions on, they'de show more passion.

Sort of comment I'd expect from a brain dead sweaty sock. If I could be proud of BWFC in Division Four then I'm fcuking well certain I can be proud of my country however poorly we may be performing.

I do agree with many of the comments on the players though. Privilege to pull on the national shirt but many of these overpaid w@nkers are only in it for the money. That part makes me sick.

I never said I am am not proud of my country, supporting BWFC has always come first for me but always made a point of watching England on TV throughout my childhood, actually went to watch em at wrexham in the late 70s when they got gubbed 5-0 or 1, over the last 7-8 years always watch England rugby union admittedly on TV, the players sing the anthem with pride and passion, and always give 100% putting there bodies on the line, it is todays modern footballer that has turned me off following England, watch the current England team and you can see clearly that ? notes are all they care about, they dont sing the anthem, they play without pride/workrate and effort, I watched Argentina last night 89 minutes gone and 2 defenders from Argentina went forward for a corner, the ball broke to a Paraguyan attacker the 2 defenders from Argentian turned and ran the full length of the pitch to race back, the desire they showed I have never seen from any of our prima donna's, if England want to get the passion back, do not pay them to play for England and let them fund the transport to home and away games, we will see how many of them bother to show.

Now I'm pretty certain that we'll be watching England in Berlin on TV

Assuming that it's not on some obscure satellite channel because that bellend Barwick decided that the F.A. would rather screw even more money out of the supporters than give everyone the opportunity to watch it on terrestrial T.V.

Are utter utter shite, I feel embarrassed

Football is all about trying to score goals them fcukers Andorra

never once even tried to get forward and make a effort

the boring fcukers,granted we should have scored more than 2

but with 11 men behind the ball it was never going to be easy.

No team will go there and get a panfull. =D>

• Members
I never said I am am not proud of my country, supporting BWFC has always come first for me but always made a point of watching England on TV throughout my childhood, actually went to watch em at wrexham in the late 70s when they got gubbed 5-0 or 1, over the last 7-8 years always watch England rugby union admittedly on TV, the players sing the anthem with pride and passion, and always give 100% putting there bodies on the line, it is todays modern footballer that has turned me off following England, watch the current England team and you can see clearly that ? notes are all they care about, they dont sing the anthem, they play without pride/workrate and effort, I watched Argentina last night 89 minutes gone and 2 defenders from Argentina went forward for a corner, the ball broke to a Paraguyan attacker the 2 defenders from Argentian turned and ran the full length of the pitch to race back, the desire they showed I have never seen from any of our prima donna's, if England want to get the passion back, do not pay them to play for England and let them fund the transport to home and away games, we will see how many of them bother to show.

Agree about the rugby too. Blokes shedding a tear singing the national anthem. How it should be.

That game in Wales? The 4-1 drubbing at Wrexham. Mental day that was. Mancs and scousers going at each other all day. That useless stump Larry Lloyd played if I remember rightly?

Generally, I agree with you about the football. I would rather have 11 lads out there who would sweat blood for the England cause than the pampered tw@ts who get selected most often. Just giving up on the national team means we have surrendered to the same fookers who have ruined the game with their corporate hospitality, all seater stadia and face painted Englandfans.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.