Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 3 Wanderers 0

Eddie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fcuk if we don't take a point of any of the top four as long as we rack up the points against the rest. Six points against Portsmouth and Wigan and we can get dicked seven nil by Arsenal for all I care.

I don't give a fcuk if we don't take a point of any of the top four as long as we rack up the points against the rest. Six points against Portsmouth and Wigan and we can get dicked seven nil by Arsenal for all I care.

Oh the joys of supporting a Prem BW !

Don't want Europe ..... don't want the domestic cups ..... and now we don't want the big Prem games (unlike BSA).

Which leaves us with the Fulhams, Pompeys, Wigans and Boros to look forward to. It's just like being in the fookin' Championship.

Don't want Europe ..... don't want the domestic cups ..... and now we don't want the big Prem games (unlike BSA).

Which leaves us with the Fulhams, Pompeys, Wigans and Boros to look forward to. It's just like being in the fookin' Championship.

rationalising defeat before it happens.

bishop beaters

aye coz fat lad never stuck 10 behind the ball and blinly humped it up to davo.

for the odd result against arsenal and manyoo we got hammered byt he 'big 4' under allardyce too. especially united

aye coz fat lad never stuck 10 behind the ball and blinly humped it up to davo.

for the odd result against arsenal and manyoo we got hammered byt he 'big 4' under allardyce too. especially united

He's kinda right tha knows.

People are reading a lot into davo gettin rested yesterday, as someone said on here, its tactical what with him not being able to go 90 mins without a yellow card.

Although the happy times beating the big guns was fun!

• Moderators

I've just checked the table, Liverpool have lost 1 game all season (Spurs away), United and Chelsea have both lost 2, coincidentally (?) both to Arsenal and Liverpool.

I think it's a disgrace we haven't beaten them all, home and away. Megson out.

• Moderators

you really are one miserable owd bastard

sit in the wing stand at burnden did ya?

:roll: Some fcukers are never happy.Fcuk off.

Edited by M G WHITES

I used to dream of Saturdays like this while stood on the open end at Gillingham or Walsall :good:
Do you remember watching us at Wigan Springfield Park behind the goals and sliding down that steep muddy hill? eeeeh them were the days

What a laugh ....

I point out how some of you are being negative - happy that the Whites write off the various Cups and now (possibly) the big-4 matches - and you accuse me of being a miserable f*cker !

Wake up & smell the coffee, guys. All I said was that if being in the Prem is ONLY about trying to beat the Pompeys, Wigans & Boros, then it'll just be like being in the Championship - except we get 2 mins on MotD and maybe 4 begrudging paragraphs in the national press. Some of you are making football at this level sound as exciting as running a corner shop.

<_<

Edited by Rembrandt

What a laugh ....

I point out how some of you are being negative - happy that the Whites write off the various Cups and now (possibly) the big-4 matches - and you accuse me of being a miserable f*cker !

Wake up & smell the coffee, guys. All I said was that if being in the Prem is ONLY about trying to beat the Pompeys, Wigans & Boros, then it'll just be like being in the Championship - except we get 2 mins on MotD and maybe 4 begrudging paragraphs in the national press. Some of you are making football at this level sound as exciting as running a corner shop.

<_<

well i still fooking love it!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!!!!

:yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.