Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

City Open Talks With Kakao

HomerJay

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7838966.stm

AC Milan playmaker Kaka has turned down a lucrative move to Manchester City.

"Kaka is staying at Milan," said a club spokesman, after team owner Silvio Berlusconi told Italian television the 26-year-old had opted not to leave.

City issued a statement saying they had ended talks, believing it was unlikely a deal could be struck with Milan.

Ohwell Bellamy will be just as good :rofl:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7838966.stm

AC Milan playmaker Kaka has turned down a lucrative move to Manchester City.

"Kaka is staying at Milan," said a club spokesman, after team owner Silvio Berlusconi told Italian television the 26-year-old had opted not to leave.

City issued a statement saying they had ended talks, believing it was unlikely a deal could be struck with Milan.

Ohwell Bellamy will be just as good :rofl:

A man in football with integrity? I do hope so. Maybe the world's not gone completely mad.

• Moderators
lets hope this is the first in a long line of great players,to tell the 'massives' to feck off

i doubt it though

messi got in a pre-emptive strike over the weekend saying he'll stay at barcelona for the rest of his career

city won't get in the champs league, not in a long time, the top top players know that

they might be the richest club in the world, but they aren't a patch on the big guns - paying over the odds for the likes of bellamy is all their cash will get them

great news

According to the telly last night, Kaka had lengthy talks with City about the future and their aspirations/ambitions. He wanted to know they were going to build a good team around him. Which sounds fair to me.

Then the deal is suddenly off very son after the Bellamy signing is announced.

Perhaps Kaka didn't think bellamy was the "right kind" of player he should be alongside.

I wonder if they will still try to get a "big name" in befoe the end of the transfer window, no doubt some other insane sounding offer will be made to one of the worlds great players............and no doubt it will be turned down. As things stand, I really don't see them getting great quality players, until the summer at least.............it would be good if they were a division down by then, sadly that isn't likely to happen

THIS MUST BE A BEXTOR BUT.............................

apparetly city have paid ?13m for de jong.

in the summer he had a release clause for ?1.5m

so with bellamy and bridge they must be pushing ?50m.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.