Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Makka Pakka

Lets face it - he's fookin embarrassing, i'm getting Jardel and De Freitas rolled into one. lets give Smolarek a run, because he can't do any worse ffs.

Agreed, he was fuckin shit today. Excuse my language but he was THAT bad.

And if that was Kevin Davies' 3rd game for us yesterday what would youse be saying about him? Give him some time ffs!

I'd be saying - "What a committed and honest player,who although will never be a 15-20 a season man, he brings so much more to the team in terms of workrate and effort"

HTH

• Site Supporter
Can YATESY start a thread on the non scoring crock that cost ?8.2 million next week then this lad can be put in the reserves...

:rofl:

My posts are in the main positive, but I am really struggling with this fella.

We consider portuguese footballers, especially those who have gained international caps, to be technically gifted, but the ball was consistently bouncing off him yesterday.

He was that poor it was laughable yesterday

I'd be saying - "What a committed and honest player,who although will never be a 15-20 a season man, he brings so much more to the team in terms of workrate and effort"

HTH

::lol:: ::lol:: :good:

I will go as far to say makakulu should never wear the white shirt again never a footballer in a million years,embarrassing that we play davies wide to accommodate him, I do not understand why henri camara was not brought in as he has goals and pace.

Exactly he would score more goals than Makka Pakka ever will.

He just looks to gangly.During the last two away games i havent seen him with the ball under real control.

Gotta go with Smolarek next week surely.

HTH

and you got that from SKD's performance yesterday? Wow! Fact is Davies was as ineffective as he has been in about 50% of games this season. Fair do's he was also great against Spurs but yesterday? No better and probably more anonymous than Makakula

You said -

And if that was Kevin Davies' 3rd game for us yesterday what would youse be saying about him? Give him some time ffs!

I said -

HTH

Don't move the goalposts now.

PS - i agree,it wasn't one of KD's better days yesterday.......such is life

You said -

I said -

Don't move the goalposts now.

PS - i agree,it wasn't one of KD's better days yesterday.......such is life

Not moving any goalposts me, matey. Makakula is being slagged off for being u.s after his third game in a white shirt. My point is that after 3 games for us SKD was not everyones cup of tea either.Makakula was no better or worse than about 5 others yesterday and better by far than Steinner,Samuel, AOb and Davies (K). Not saying he's going to be good or great but some of us need to keep our powder dry until we see a bit more rather than all this knee jerk shite1

Not moving any goalposts me, matey. Makakula is being slagged off for being u.s after his third game in a white shirt. My point is that after 3 games for us SKD was not everyones cup of tea either.Makakula was no better or worse than about 5 others yesterday and better by far than Steinner,Samuel, AOb and Davies (K). Not saying he's going to be good or great but some of us need to keep our powder dry until we see a bit more rather than all this knee jerk shite1

KD was already proven in the top flight when we got him. Most people can see (even after 3 games )that Mak can't hack it at this level, he just isn't good enough - if that's a knee jerk reaction then so be it

Yours sincerely

Mr Knee Jerk

19 Knee jerk st

Kneejerksville.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

I will go as far to say makakulu should never wear the white shirt again never a footballer in a million years,embarrassing that we play davies wide to accommodate him, I do not understand why henri camara was not brought in as he has goals and pace.

Aye - thing is Davies is a cracking target man

I don't think we've functioned as well since Anelka signed and Davies moved wide

Why are we signing crap target men, and not wide players with Davies back up front?

Edited by exiledwhite2

Aye - thing is Davies is a cracking target man

I don't think we've functioned as well since Anelka signed and Davies moved wide

Why are we signing crap target men, and not wide players with Davies back up front?

Very true, Davies is quality up top in Makka Pakka's role. We should have been signing quick, skillful wide players to play off Davies. Kightly would have been perfect IMO, but I'm guessing he would have cost too much. If Wolves don't get promoted then I would definitely go straight to them and put a bid in for him and Ebanks Blake.

Makakula is and never will be a good enough for the Premiership.

It's worrying when theres not enough footage to make up a decent Youtube clip!!!!

He has the touch of an Elephant and looks very awkward on the ball.

He will probably bag a goal at some point this season but it will probably be a mis hit or deflection off the back of his head!

Whens Elmander back?

Gave him the benifit of any doubt in his first match against Man U but as far as I can remember he has done absolutly nothing since. He's not scored, not won a tackle, not made a pass that deserved a clap, not headed the ball or shot towards the goal, he's contrbuted nothing.

Makukula? my gut feeling has not failed me yet.

He's shite and we know he is......

How much time have we got for that ? 13 games to go, starting 6 winnable games against West Ham, 10 points or so needed from those 6 games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.