Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fao Sluffy

It might have been missed by many, but not by me.

Thanks for the offer of hosting us whilst the site was down.

Only to happy to help ww out.

It?s an open invitation - in case you may require hosting anytime in the future.

:drinks:

I'll pass your problem on to the site's administrator.

Anybody else have any problem registering?

Just got this reply back -

At the time of posting, there are 5 accounts which have not been validated, but emails are on record as having been sent.

These members are:

BoltonUSA

watty

Botty Slapper

ani

victor meldrew

I'm not on WW atm and off out so get in touch with 'Ani' about possibly checking their Junk email. If not I can manually approve the account when I get back later.

At the time of posting, there are 5 accounts which have not been validated, but emails are on record as having been sent.

These members are:

BoltonUSA

watty

Botty Slapper

ani

victor meldrew

I'm not on WW atm and off out so get in touch with 'Ani' about possibly checking their Junk email. If not I can manually approve the account when I get back later.

Ahem

One of them is me

Used one of my work e-mail addresses so can I change the validation addresses

Seems I can't send PMs on here!

Ani, check your junk email and if there is no link, I will validate your account.

Widnes, if you want, I can delete the account and you can sign up with a different email address. Or alternatively, just sign up with a different email but under a different username.

Entirely up to everybody on here. Most of us are Bolton fans so we might aswell get along.

I just don't want to spam this board with links to Burnden Aces as I probably wouldn't take too kind to somebody advertising their site over there. <_<

• Moderators
Entirely up to everybody on here. Most of us are Bolton fans so we might aswell get along.

I just don't want to spam this board with links to Burnden Aces as I probably wouldn't take too kind to somebody advertising their site over there. <_<

No objections from me. PMs are turned off for security reasons at the mo, nothing personal.

These members are:

BoltonUSA

watty

Botty Slapper

ani

victor meldrew

One of those is me

I'm not a booty slapper, but could easily be, if persuaded

No objections from me. PMs are turned off for security reasons at the mo, nothing personal.

Are we on terrorist watch? Did someone show a little too much?

Why are people talking about going on another messageboard? Is wways going off for a while or summert? :huh: I can't be bothered signing up somewhere else.
Its a site for the " Carpet and Allied Miners Kindred Union", always open for the distressed, unwanted, and a place for Bolton fans.

Why are people talking about going on another messageboard? Is wways going off for a while or summert? :huh: I can't be bothered signing up somewhere else.

No, what it is was is that when ww went down for a few days several people went back to the Rivals site for a chat - but were not received well by the natives of that board.

I'm a moderator on a tiny Bolton Forum called Burnden Aces and we were quite happy to offer to share our site with the members of ww whilst ww was unavailable.

As I've said above - this is an open invitation if ever ww may need it in the future - we are not looking to poach anyone from here - merely help out fellow Bolton fans if they need it.

If ever ww is off air in the future then simply save the link to Burnden Aces (below) to your favourites now and simply meet up with fellow ww members until ww is back up and running again - you will be welcome guests and not receive any of the shite you did from the Rivals members.

All are welcome.

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/index.php

Edited by Sluffy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.