Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Shirt Sponsor...188bet.com

Danny G

I think a lot of people overseas may get confused!!!

I doubt that very much, you would have to be pretty stupid to think that Bolton were Wigan because they had the same sponsor - and even if they did confuse us for each other, would that really matter?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that very much, you would have to be pretty stupid to think that Bolton were Wigan because they had the same sponsor - and even if they did confuse us for each other, would that really matter?

How could they confuse the 2 teams?

One plays decent football with a bunch of hard-working English and foreign players, looking to challenge for a European spot, the other is Bolton Wanderers

i can honestly say i am not arsed what is printed on the front of the shirt, its the players wearing it i am more concerned about. we could be sponsored by tampax ultra- i would still love to see us lift the fa cup wearing it!!!

I am surprised that Debt Matters did not become our shirt sponsors - they seem to be placing placards all over the stadium nowadays, and having a stand named after them!!

How much longer before the stadium becomes known as The Debt Matters stadium?

I am surprised that Debt Matters did not become our shirt sponsors - they seem to be placing placards all over the stadium nowadays, and having a stand named after them!!

If they pay more then Reebok , I really dont care :pardon:

I think you'll find that Debt Matters no longer have anything to do with the club since last season. Apparently due to conflict of interests with Barclays.

From The BEN

Wanderers will wear the new home shirt for the first time in this Saturday?s game against Hull City, with both kits unveiled at an official launch tomorrow afternoon.

Marketing manager Mike Needham expects both kits to prove popular with fans after last season?s design met with a mixed reaction.

?I think last year the colour choice for the away kit wasn?t the best,? he said.

?It?s fair to say comments have been taken on board but the new home and away kits have got a new look.

?I think the away kit will be really popular. The home kit tends to be equally popular while the away one ebbs and flows.?

Once again the club have listened to what the fans like etc, fair play to the powers that be they're trying

This is Rovers new away shirt... Slowly but surely Big Sam is turning them into us!

Spot the difference...

170723.png

010303588219100.jpg

Yes u may have thought this has just been done by some photoshop geek... Here's another pic.

blackburnrovershome.jpg

to be honest I am not bothered whether its football or soccer what bothers me more is that have put wigan before us all over their website!!!!

They're pushing for Europe and we've just about staved off relegation

Frustrating as it may be - they're currently the better team

to be honest I am not bothered whether its football or soccer what bothers me more is that have put wigan before us all over their website!!!!

And what bothers me is that we have to share the same brand name

with Wigan, conflict of interest and all that. Ok reebok supplied kit to

various teams, but at least we and no one else in the epl had them as main shirt sponser.

Will they offer the new junior shirt in XL?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.