Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Guy With The Turkey Hat

TURKEY

READING DIFFERENT BITS ON HERE IT LOOKS LIKE I UPSET SOME PEOPLE,EVEN THO ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ME YOU SEEM TO CALL ME ALL SORTS.NOW THANKS TO cbwfccd,LHBWFC,bwfcdean WHO SAY SOME NICE THINGS.BUT PEOPLE LIKE KP,smiley,bwfc2003 and alibob WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??? AND FOR Aalibob TO SAY I HAD SOME THING TO DO WITH THE SIGN B'ING CHUCKED AT WIGAN IS MAD IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO PC 9646 AT WIGAN HE WILL CLEAR UP I DIDNT AND THE SAME PERSON SAYS I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SMOKE BOMB AT MAN.CITY TO WHICH bwfcdan sticks up 4 me on both saying it was'nt me,which it was'nt i just happened to be near the smoke bomb and at wigan i was at over side of stand to the sign.the hat came about from wearing it to villa away and it just stuck.its abit of fun,i'm not a dick i love bolton to bits there my life.and i dont like the fact some of the fans seem to have a problem,please feel free to say want ever you like here.but please next season come have a beer with me and see what you think then. :drinks:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

READING DIFFERENT BITS ON HERE IT LOOKS LIKE I UPSET SOME PEOPLE,EVEN THO ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ME YOU SEEM TO CALL ME ALL SORTS.NOW THANKS TO cbwfccd,LHBWFC,bwfcdean WHO SAY SOME NICE THINGS.BUT PEOPLE LIKE KP,smiley,bwfc2003 and alibob WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??? AND FOR Aalibob TO SAY I HAD SOME THING TO DO WITH THE SIGN B'ING CHUCKED AT WIGAN IS MAD IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO PC 9646 AT WIGAN HE WILL CLEAR UP I DIDNT AND THE SAME PERSON SAYS I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SMOKE BOMB AT MAN.CITY TO WHICH bwfcdan sticks up 4 me on both saying it was'nt me,which it was'nt i just happened to be near the smoke bomb and at wigan i was at over side of stand to the sign.the hat came about from wearing it to villa away and it just stuck.its abit of fun ,i'm not a dick i love bolton to bits there my life. and i dont like the fact some of the fans seem to have a problem,please feel free to say want ever you like here.but please next season come have a beer with me and see what you think then. :drinks:

:cray: :angel:

So, I have to ask you a question, without taking the piss: Why did you wear it in the first place at the Villa match?

erm well we went shopping to JTF in preston and i saw it for 99p and with it cumin up to x-mas i thought i will get it for saturday,and it seemed to go down well.but seems to upset some people on here.i think i mite bin it now tho after all this hassel on here

READING DIFFERENT BITS ON HERE IT LOOKS LIKE I UPSET SOME PEOPLE,EVEN THO ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ME YOU SEEM TO CALL ME ALL SORTS.NOW THANKS TO cbwfccd,LHBWFC,bwfcdean WHO SAY SOME NICE THINGS.BUT PEOPLE LIKE KP,smiley,bwfc2003 and alibob WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??? AND FOR Aalibob TO SAY I HAD SOME THING TO DO WITH THE SIGN B'ING CHUCKED AT WIGAN IS MAD IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO PC 9646 AT WIGAN HE WILL CLEAR UP I DIDNT AND THE SAME PERSON SAYS I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SMOKE BOMB AT MAN.CITY TO WHICH bwfcdan sticks up 4 me on both saying it was'nt me,which it was'nt i just happened to be near the smoke bomb and at wigan i was at over side of stand to the sign.the hat came about from wearing it to villa away and it just stuck.its abit of fun,i'm not a dick i love bolton to bits there my life.and i dont like the fact some of the fans seem to have a problem,please feel free to say want ever you like here.but please next season come have a beer with me and see what you think then. :drinks:

You might be a good lad, but please, just for me, pretty please with petals on top, use paragraphs because I got fucking bored after the first 10 or so words.

Upset? No. I'd say folk just wondered why the fuck anyone in their right mind would wear something like that. :unknw:

para what :blink: and it was a joke that stuck,and i thought people in the fanzone liked it got 2nd biggest cheer of season in fanzone (1st was liverpool beatin scum)when i danced with reebok rebels.i maybe burn it 2night and stick it under the tree in back garden

para what :blink: and it was a joke that stuck,and i thought people in the fanzone liked it got 2nd biggest cheer of season in fanzone (1st was liverpool beatin scum)when i danced with reebok rebels.i maybe burn it 2night and stick it under the tree in back garden

TBF most people around where i was sat thought you were a wanker

I really don't think Mr. Turkey has answered my initial question adequately:

why the fuck anyone in their right mind would wear something like that.

It clearly wasn't a joke as it wasn't and never would be funny. What next, a Bernie Clifton style ostrich outfit?

I had never met 'the famous turkey' until a couple of months ago when I played in a charity match with him against a team of Bolton Legends.

He's a top bloke and I think you guys should give him a chance!

You see, the problem is I am very shallow & often guilty of generalising. So, when I see someone wearing poultry, or any farmyard animal for that matter, I think, 'he mustn't be a full one'.

& I think you mean, infamous.

I do have this horrible feeling that if he does keep wearing the hat, and doing silly dances, that he'll end up a national laughing stock like that simpleton "Geordie Dancer" and the other simpleton from Sunderland whose "stage name" escapes me. All three will end up together on Soccer AM having a dance off.