Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Borussia M?nchengladbach Rollcall

Guest squidgy66

Guest squidgy66

I'm looking at booking either next week or when I get paid at the end of the month.

Via Dussledorf. In Thursday dinner time out Sunday night. Might overnight in Dussledorf on Thursday

Who's in?

7 on the 20.15 from Manchester

Friday in Munchengaldbach, Saturday in Dusseldorf.

May be worth heading to Munchengaldbag on Friday as its only 40 miles away

the ryanair air flight, might struggle to get to munchengladbach as we miss the last train out of weeze

the ryanair air flight, might struggle to get to munchengladbach as we miss the last train out of weeze

Get on the bus then.

I have just booked 24 Jul Birmingham to Weeze ?10 1 Aug Weeze Manchester ?10. National Express coach Manchester to Birmingham Airport ?9.70. Arrive Weeze 19.45 allowing plenty of time to get to Dusseldorf.

For those arriving at Weeze Friday night, 40 miles to Munchengladbach - a minibus beween 7/8 should be fairly cheap - plenty to do in Munchen on a friday night.

Go to www.airport-weexe.de - links to taxi companys who you can pre book with.

"slot machines in case you get bored"

:rofl:

we have a mini bus for 8 people going on thursday night to Munchengladbach we have one space if any one wants it returning sunday its 180 euros round trip between 8 of us if some one take up our offer let me know we also have one spare room in the holiday inn for 3 nights which would cost you under 35 euros a night let me know

Guest squidgy66
we have a mini bus for 8 people going on thursday night to Munchengladbach we have one space if any one wants it returning sunday its 180 euros round trip between 8 of us if some one take up our offer let me know we also have one spare room in the holiday inn for 3 nights which would cost you under 35 euros a night let me know

I'm not sure what I'm doing about getting to and from Weeze at the moment, but I'll probably take you up on that bed if it's still going mate

Privisionally reserve me the space on the mini-bus.

I have the lad with me but I'm sure we can squeeze Connor in somehow?

Guest squidgy66
I'm not sure what I'm doing about getting to and from Weeze at the moment, but I'll probably take you up on that bed if it's still going mate

Oi Uriah!

I tried texting you the other day but not sure if I have your current mobile. Any news on the above otherwise I'll start looking for alternatives. Ta

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.