Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Men Wearing Crocs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i love my crocs- really comfy- and so what if i look like i pack meat for a living (not fudge before anyone gets the chance). ideal for those who are running late before/after a sunday league game, allowing quick and easy transition to boots.

If they didn't say armani on the strap, they would look just the same as the ones you could pick up for about a quid from Primark or Matalan...

To be honest, the cheap ones are probably ok it was the nice plain style I was referring to really. The most important thing is if they have nice feet. Some men just don't. The same ones who don't moisturise probably.

To be honest, the cheap ones are probably ok it was the nice plain style I was referring to really. The most important thing is if they have nice feet. Some men just don't. The same ones who don't moisturise probably.

Men moisturise their feet?????? :-k

The most important thing is if they have nice feet. Some men just don't. The same ones who don't moisturise probably.

what's wrong with a bit of a fungal infection to nicely "yellow" the nails, and touch of athletes foot?

I've got a pair for the garden only, saves me dragging shit and grass into the house when the wife cant switch the telly over from DVD to Sky.

Kick em off, slip em on. Easy.

But no, I wouldnt go public in them.

And whoever mentioned a bluetooth earpeice had it bang on. The gadget of chavs and peasants.

well done for owning up to wearing a pair but

>

>

>

Oh dear.

Not for gardening, for comfort, for anything at all. My 3 year old daughter has a pair - perfect for kids. Anyone over the age oof 8 who wears them needs their bumps feelings. Hate them and the oddities who wear them.Fat, thin whatever you you like you should be shuffling about in a mental ward. They are as bad as grown men who wear football tops with player's names across the back.

Flip-flops, the choice of footwear of Aussies pricks - thongs? FFS.

It gets hot here once a blue moon, wear shorts, put trainers on, wear linen trousers, wear a nice soft leather shoe and you'll be cool as anything; you might look like Alan Wicker, but at least you won't look like you've walked off the set of Summer Bay.

If your on your hols and you demand a 'summer shoe' then I suppose those flip flops that are leather and have one larger strap across the middle or maybe a nice espadrille would look ok.

Best not admit to wearing white socks with mine then.

:D

In fact, to prove I dont wear them in public, Brixton popped round twice on Saturday and on both occasions I left the house and walked across the drive barefoot despite them being at the side of the door. He will confirm. Fact. Double fact.

Not for gardening, for comfort, for anything at all. My 3 year old daughter has a pair - perfect for kids. Anyone over the age oof 8 who wears them needs their bumps feelings. Hate them and the oddities who wear them.Fat, thin whatever you you like you should be shuffling about in a mental ward. They are as bad as grown men who wear football tops with player's names across the back.

Flip-flops, the choice of footwear of Aussies pricks - thongs? FFS.

It gets hot here once a blue moon, wear shorts, put trainers on, wear linen trousers, wear a nice soft leather shoe and you'll be cool as anything; you might look like Alan Wicker, but at least you won't look like you've walked off the set of Summer Bay.

If your on your hols and you demand a 'summer shoe' then I suppose those flip flops that are leather and have one larger strap across the middle or maybe a nice espadrille would look ok.

The man talks lots of sense, especially regarding the football shirts :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.