Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Someone Nobbled

B Aces?

No, they announced earlier that they would be going offline for some maintenance work.

Most internet forums do this from time to time: including ourselves.

No conspiracy theories to be had on this one.

Anyway, they're back up and running now.

The official club message board has been closed down. That prompted me to register on the Bolton news board. That needs someone to take a closer looking at. As much as Megson takes stick from posters, on here the bloke is litteraly abused on there.. Im all for freedom of speech and promoting a healthy discussion but on there its hundred percent megson hatred.

The official club message board has been closed down. That prompted me to register on the Bolton news board. That needs someone to take a closer looking at. As much as Megson takes stick from posters, on here the bloke is litteraly abused on there.. Im all for freedom of speech and promoting a healthy discussion but on there its hundred percent megson hatred.

[/quote

It's the bottom feeder of the football forums world, I wouldn't concern yourself with it

• Moderators

The BN forum is a free for all, it's nasty. The internet equivalent of Johnson Fold, overrun with angry feral youths who communicate in grunts. Anyone sensible would put their head down and walk on by as fast as possible.

There's a new kid on the block:

http://bwfcboard.sendboard.com/general-bwfc-chat-f1/

That sounds like it'll be lots of fun:

Forget the official club message board where they delete posts and censor what you say about the club. You try to protest and they turn the board off! Enough off that, migrate here for 100% uncensored BWFC chat. Say what you like, think what you like.

Moderators

None

Does the person who's started this 'forum' have anything resembling a brain?

Guest Holly_Goodhead
I'll tell you what Holly, if this place is full of cocks & Burnden Aces has no members, why not set up your own & make it a free for all like the clever person who's done the new BWFC one?

Because i don't want to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.