Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lee Playing For South Korea

glennboltw

out of interest..............what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I think it was using a good performance by one of our players (signed by our current manager) as a way of criticisng our manager.

LCY's performance has nothing to do with whether Megson picks him or not IMO.

Based on his game v Spurs: he'll be in.

Based on his game v Senegal: he'll be in.

If the travelling and playing abroad has over exerted him: he'll be out

If he picked up a knock: he'll be out

If he's considered not physically strong enough for what might be a battle at OT: he'll be out.

Megson bought him and he's already used him more than we all expected, so I don't think the question of balls is necessary or valid in this case.

I think it was using a good performance by one of our players (signed by our current manager) as a way of criticisng our manager.

LCY's performance has nothing to do with whether Megson picks him or not IMO.

Based on his game v Spurs: he'll be in.

Based on his game v Senegal: he'll be in.

If the travelling and playing abroad has over exerted him: he'll be out

If he picked up a knock: he'll be out

If he's considered not physically strong enough for what might be a battle at OT: he'll be out.

Megson bought him and he's already used him more than we all expected, so I don't think the question of balls is necessary or valid in this case.

Traf, I know the above is true, and any normal minded person would think as the above.

I just wonder what Gaz Nt actually means, I wonder if he'll come out with it and admit he was trying to have an "anti Megson" dig.

Traf, I know the above is true, and any normal minded person would think as the above.

I just wonder what Gaz Nt actually means, I wonder if he'll come out with it and admit he was trying to have an "anti Megson" dig.

To be fair, there's not been much scope to have an abusive personal tirade about him recently so any opening's a goal, I suppose. Well, apart from him still being ginger. :pardon:

out of interest..............what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I think it means that it is no good picking Lee if there is no ball to play with.

F*!cking Hell people! Get off your high horses!!!

All I was stating was, I hope Megson goes for it at Old Trafford and give the Munichs a game, and not replace the likes of Cohen/Chungy/Gardner for the likes of McCann. The team we played against Spurs i think is our best team, and were expected to get nothing from the game on saturday, and playing 2 defensive midfielders and sitting deep, would probably the worst thing to do. Sunderland went there, attacked and got a great point.

Probably saying 'has the balls to play him' was the wrong thing to say.

I Apologise.

I Apologise.

We "got on our high horses" (apparently!), because you questioned the manager's bravery which was pointless and irrelevant: somethnig you've just conceded yourself.

So, you can't now have a moan at people reacting to an ill-formed statement.

All I was stating was, I hope Megson goes for it at Old Trafford and give the Munichs a game, and not replace the likes of Cohen/Chungy/Gardner for the likes of McCann. The team we played against Spurs i think is our best team, and were expected to get nothing from the game on saturday, and playing 2 defensive midfielders and sitting deep, would probably the worst thing to do. Sunderland went there, attacked and got a great point.

I Apologise.

What are you actually apologising for? Good to see someone with an opinion of their own.Calm down Megsonites.He still hasn't won at home yet.

Happy you've still that one last stick to beat him with eh lad?

One last stick?He changes his tactics due to pressure from the fans or board,claims that he thought of it by himself.He has done better but still has a long way to go.Jump off the fence there Frank.That's a good little liberal.

One last stick?He changes his tactics due to pressure from the fans or board,claims that he thought of it by himself.He has done better but still has a long way to go.Jump off the fence there Frank.That's a good little liberal.

:rofl:

What've my politics got to do with owt

He changed his tactics due to having players (both finally fit and bought) who could play that kind of football.

If you're desparately clinging on to having to hate him thats fine but try to make your arguments a bit more valid

was that the reason ?

ricky was injured at start of season and dogeater needed to get used to the pace of the league is another reason.

maybe.

I've generally supported Megson, but if has changed style/tactics to suit our fickle support: then sack him.

You see, two of us can play the being ridiculous game.

Ah we are all fickle now are we?You claim that it was Megson who changed our style?2 or 3 more games playing the utter dross he was and in my opinion he would have been out and my opinion is as valid as yours Frank.When all the players were fit,did he ever play anattacking formation?

I've generally supported Megson, but if has changed style/tactics to suit our fickle support: then sack him.

You see, two of us can play the being ridiculous game.

Another anti Megson thread here Traf do the honourable thing and close it!

Ah we are all fickle now are we?You claim that it was Megson who changed our style?2 or 3 more games playing the utter dross he was and in my opinion he would have been out and my opinion is as valid as yours Frank.When all the players were fit,did he ever play anattacking formation?

You're opinion may be as valid but your argument is based upon the random rantings of a nutter.

when everyone (Gardner especially) was fit we did play some good football last season, the problem was Gardner is made of balsa wood and spend plenty of time on the sick bed. now he has aquirred Chong-Yung and Cohen is fit we're not as reliant on the hoof to Davies as our outlet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.