Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name Ten Famous Bolton Fans.

Wrong, hes a big bolton fan, i cant be arsed looking for the pic when he played for Dingle Rovers but was in the BEN at Burnden with a Wanderers scarf around his neck watching the big screen, think it was Wolves FA Cup game :good:

Oh, and Prince Andrew is a Wanderers fan ..

The picture I remember I'm sure was was from Wolves away 4th round mid 90's

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Matt BWFC. (Was on an episode of The Sweeney! Well the graffiti was!)

As was Conrad BWFC sprayed on a bridge.

The lad in question was a lad I worked with in the early 80s at Horwich Loco works.

Stuart Flinders.

He only started watching us after moving to the area.

I saw him a City away once, thought I knew him, how you do, and said 'howdo'. I always make a tit of myself doing that. I don't even remember ever watching Look NorthWest either"

BTW, who's the ex Look NorthWest presenter who's Alec Gilroy's other half? I always forget! An owd woman I used to work with was gutted when she found out he was a gayer as she thought he had a lovely "good night" voice!

I saw him a City away once, thought I knew him, how you do, and said 'howdo'. I always make a tit of myself doing that. I don't even remember ever watching Look NorthWest either"

BTW, who's the ex Look NorthWest presenter who's Alec Gilroy's other half? I always forget! An owd woman I used to work with was gutted when she found out he was a gayer as she thought he had a lovely "good night" voice!

John Mundy?

As was Conrad BWFC sprayed on a bridge.

The lad in question was a lad I worked with in the early 80s at Horwich Loco works.

Used to go a lot of games with Conrad, Benny, Andy Harrison, and a few other 'oritch lads we used to go away games on Loll Catteralls midnight coach from the Wheatsheaf in town, I'm sure Conrad went living darn sarf.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.