Bolton 3 Man City 3

Gaz Nt

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave me a fair bit of confidence for the rest of the season

We've played a real good side and bossed parts of the game

Klasnic was where it mattered, Davies played well and Chungy was creative. Even Robinson had a good game

Just need to play that side against West Ham and we will be out of the bottom three if we win

Why the fcuk we didn't play like that against Blackburn and Wolves

• Site Supporter

i cannot believe some fans were booing at half time.

and i bet those 3 in the east lower were gutted they couldnt get their "MEGSON OUT" signs out, (although 1 tried after citys 1st goal)

overall, a decent attacking performance, klasnic and lee looked sharp, but our defending still leaves a lot to be desired.

bit gutted we didnt hold on for a win, but i'd have taken a draw before i guess.

• Moderators

Some points - at least some of the players are behind Megson. Cahill clearly is (and rightly so given he's taken him from Sheff Utd to the England squad), I don't think Matty Taylor is. He's doing no one any favours playing like a cunt.

We should have signed Elmander on loan and Klasnic permanently, not the other way round.

Nice gesture from the players, lead by SKD, to give a united show of unity and applaude the fans together at the end.

If Muamba could pass, he'd be world class. Bit like Anelka only scoring goals, all he does is win the ball, beyond that he's clueless. Gary Cahill needs to concentrate on defending when we are winning.

Guest Frandsen08
Some points - at least some of the players are behind Megson. Cahill clearly is (and rightly so given he's taken him from Sheff Utd to the England squad), I don't think Matty Taylor is. He's doing no one any favours playing like a cunt.

We should have signed Elmander on loan and Klasnic permanently, not the other way round.

Nice gesture from the players, lead by SKD, to give a united show of unity and applaude the fans together at the end.

If Muamba could pass, he'd be world class. Bit like Anelka only scoring goals, all he does is win the ball, beyond that he's clueless. Gary Cahill needs to concentrate on defending when we are winning.

be good if we could keep klasnic and send elmo the other way, coz he is gash.

i forgot taylor was playing,

robinson impressed me,

cahills goal was incredible

i'll have a look at the goals again before i comment on the defending

good point today

well done lads

• Site Supporter
Just seen the starting 11, can't help think SWP against Robinson is gonna be a slight mismatch, i'll take 4-3 bolton, late elmander winner :yahoo:
Wright-Phillips against Robinson is going to be interesting :blink:
Robinson?? oh dear.

And not one of you have been back to concede that Robinson, although not plying his trade against SWP, put in a MotM performance today. He was certainly better than he has been of late.

• Site Supporter
And not one of you have been back to concede that Robinson, although not plying his trade against SWP, put in a MotM performance today. He was certainly better than he has been of late.

i'd need to see the 1st 2 city goals again before commenting on his overall performance.

and as you said, he had no winger running at him after SWP went off.

Edited by HomerJay

• Moderators

he had no winger running at him cos he saw him off

i thought robbo was great

theres lots i could criticise on todays performance...there has to be if you conceded 3 times

but

that will wait

davies was excellent....and i've not been impressed recently

robinson was great...best left back performance since gardner played there

but

a question

and i know muamba should have done better

and i know bellamy might've been unlucky

BUT HOW THE FUCK DID THEIR DEFENDER NOT GET RED CARDED WHEN WE HAD 2 ON 1 AGAINST HIM

CLATTENBERG...YES YOU ARE, YOU ARE A TWAT

• Site Supporter

He'd already bottled it with Belamy about five minutes earlier to save giving him a red card.

The thing that pissed me off is advantage played when there was none and not played when we got some. . . just like Wolves last weekend.

Richard's handball was a joke. Can't wait to see that tonight.

he had no winger running at him cos he saw him off

i thought robbo was great

theres lots i could criticise on todays performance...there has to be if you conceded 3 times

but

that will wait

davies was excellent....and i've not been impressed recently

robinson was great...best left back performance since gardner played there

but

a question

and i know muamba should have done better

and i know bellamy might've been unlucky

BUT HOW THE FUCK DID THEIR DEFENDER NOT GET RED CARDED WHEN WE HAD 2 ON 1 AGAINST HIM

CLATTENBERG...YES YOU ARE, YOU ARE A TWAT

Not sure it was the best left back performance given he was too slow on City's second goal to close out Richards

Why doesn't Gardner play left back, i'm sure our overall defence would improve.

Edited by John Thomas

• Moderators

i assume gardner was injured today

as for normally

1 megson sees him as our one bit of pace and wants it further forward? what we saw today is that we can play good stuff and score without pace in the team

2 the medicos thinks it puts lets strain on his knees attacking rather than defending? dunno, just a guess

Will the real Bolton Wanderers

Please stand up

Well played, lads

Fantastic game

Edited by boltondiver

Last week we got beat at Wolves and every man and his dog was on this site criticising Megson, the team, the fans basically everything, today we not only matched but COULD have beat the Multi Millionaire's of Man City. Give credit when credit is due, well done you white men onwards and upwards.

• Site Supporter
Last week we got beat at Wolves and every man and his dog was on this site criticising Megson, the team, the fans basically everything, today we not only matched but COULD have beat the Multi Millionaire's of Man City. Give credit when credit is due, well done you white men onwards and upwards.

We are doing!

I think the the team Megson started deserves an extended run to give it time to gel, the balance looked good, admittedly there was there was a lot wrong defensively but sometimes you have to make allowances, give the the team a chance to settle and get used to playing with each other and I think we will improve and just about stay up, as long as the fans stay behind the team and the club. Now is not the time to air the anti Megson agenda on matchday.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

All it needs is for Gardner to replace Taylor and we have our best team. A good result but it still seems like two points dropped. Sloppy defending for at least two of their goals. Klasnic first goal was offside but they even themselves out over two games. Why was Bellamy sent off. He hadn't been shown a yellow card before he got one for diving. I can only think he told Clattenburg that he was a cunt. They all are. Tevez had a good game for City and but for him they would have lost. It was good to see Freddie Hill at half time.

All it needs is for Gardner to replace Taylor and we have our best team. A good result but it still seems like two points dropped. Sloppy defending for at least two of their goals. Klasnic first goal was offside but they even themselves out over two games. Why was Bellamy sent off. He hadn't been shown a yellow card before he got one for diving. I can only think he told Clattenburg that he was a cunt. They all are. Tevez had a good game for City and but for him they would have lost. It was good to see Freddie Hill at half time.

He got quietly carded straight after we scored our 1st goal for gobbing it. He was unlucky to get the second yellow imo - i think he was caught and didn't dive, his reaction after the decision certainly backs this up.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter

he was booked in the 11th minute (apparently)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.