Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan Match Postponed

worthy10

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They clearly have made no attempt to improve the chances of the game going ahead. Its suits them a lot more than us, another game in hand is no fucking good to us.

In one, I would be interested to see some pictures on their website of what they are doing to try and get the game on, then they could say that it'll be reviewed mid afternoon. Pie eating bastuds!

In one, I would be interested to see some pictures on their website of what they are doing to try and get the game on, then they could say that it'll be reviewed mid afternoon. Pie eating bastuds!

I dont see why they have to inspect so early, 8 hours to kick off and surely thats enough time to clear the area? Its not like the two clubs are miles apart :angry:

looking at the photo on ssn outside the ground it doesnt look like they have put anything down gritwise to clear any potential accidents..

Guest Frandsen08
No problem with that shit hole.

They've only got 10 yards of off-street approach to their ground and no club owned car parks to worry about

beltin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.