Megson Sacked!

Gaz Nt

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwfcdan
what have we done

I know... i was real happy when Megson got sacked then i looked at the two front runners....Jewell and Reid :( but out of them two it's Reid all the way....

Gartside has got too have somebody lined up.Doesnt he?

He cant do it on the cheap again, has too get somebody whos been and done it in the premiership befre and who hasnt been out of the game for so long.

For me It's gottta be Hughes, knows the current premier league, could attract those one or two quality signings and could attract city fringe players.

If we can affort to spunk 4.5 million on Knight and pay Nicky Hunt 30,000 a week, we've got too be able too up the managers wages too attract managers at the next level, pointless taking another risk again.

Get him while he's available! (if he'll come that is)

How do you know Hunt's on ?30000 a week ? I doubt that very much

First post so, Alreet everyone. I felt nothing but resigned emptiness upon hearing of this. I was being dropped off at Bolton train station and heard the phrases 'Bolton Wanderers 'immediate effect' and 'capitulation' - this didn't confirm it and I had no inclination to get my mobile out to do so. It reminds me of Roy McFarland, never popular, bad P.R. , more luck than judgement and the board riding roughshod against the wishes of the support. Time will tell but the Hull draw seems like a bit of a decided juncture to me? and for my two-'pennorth - Zenga? shhhhhitte...But Wrigley in a 'wait and see' scenario with the predictable dead cat bounce (sorry using sh*thouse speak) would be even more unnerving.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

No wonder Sammy Lee got sacked!! he must still have 2 years left on his contract!!

FWIW I would like to see him get a game under the new manager

His loan out wasn't successful & does anyone know if he's been knocking on any doors to get a game? It might just be me & I might be wrong but he strikes me as happy to take home the wage & do fuck all else except prop up a stool at Laddies.

One day Bolton will come across a team with Megson in charge , and Bolton will absolutely smash his team 8-0 playing positive football.

Such a rubbish 2009 ended with some cracking news!

Thanks Gartside! but what took so long :lol:.

Lincoln are in for it!

He played well at Birmingham. He wasn't signed because they took him on loan because they had 2 RBs injured.

So it wasn't particularly successful in that no one else saw him and though, wow, we need him. Or he came back ready to go in the 1st team.

Edited by no balls

Re the betting, Megson wasn't eve listed until just before the appointment was made - I suspect no-one has been approached or will be until after the cup game.

I bloody hope so anyway, yesterday's man or last week's man aren't a good sign - Hughes drifting so much in the betting an even worse one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.